• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

... and the bricks continue to fall. Davenport is out!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Ozonedrifter

Ozonedrifter

Born offended, and proud of it

• VOLS
  • 502 posts

• Team Flag:

Posted 02 May 2018 - 05:33 PM

According to 247 Sports. I was a bit skeptical of the hire in the first place. Maybe they'll get it right this time.  :nonono:

Facebook Comments

#2 LakeVol

LakeVol

You Talking to Me?

• ++OWNER
  • 6,413 posts

• Team Flag:

Posted 02 May 2018 - 06:33 PM

I never like the hire to begin with and this gives Tennessee a chance to replace a fallen brick with a block of Lead Plating! It still pisses me off that we hire people unqualified for the job and still have to pay them their contract even after being fired.

That shit needs to stop NOW  :wtf:

voltalk1.png

#3 Redwood

Redwood

Bench Warmer

• VOLS
  • 6 posts

• Team Flag:

Posted 05 May 2018 - 07:03 AM

I do not understand how institutions of this size can be managed by Keystone Kops.  I swear, here at Alabama we have been through Three Stooges and more than one Keystone Kop administrations.  Bob Bockrath and Hootie Ingram are two examples.  How can this keep happening?   OMG, look at LSU with MIles fired, retained, then refired -- all within 9 months.  Are you ready for this ...... then the same AD hired Ogre to replace Miles.  Ogre is a KNOWN LOSER.  Maybe we should give AD's an I.Q. test before hiring them?

#4 LakeVol

LakeVol

You Talking to Me?

• ++OWNER
  • 6,413 posts

• Team Flag:

Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:46 AM

It certainly makes no sense Redwood. Universities are being held hostage and made to sit a watch someone rob them blind. All because they were too stupid to lock the bank doors or hire Barney Fife to police the program. I'm sure it is a huge deal to get them all to stop dealing with agents for coaches, etc. but they need to. If I get fired, I don't get a red cent on my way out the door, why should anyone else? Especially if they don't do their job and perform at the level they were thought to be hired at.

voltalk1.png

#5 GiveHim6

GiveHim6

Vol Fan Hall Of Famer

• VOLS
  • 4,285 posts

• Team Flag:

Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:03 AM

I do not understand how institutions of this size can be managed by Keystone Kops.

Sorta like a lot of of our elected officials isn't it?   :whistling:

"Wake me when it's football time..."

Posted Image

#6 LakeVol

LakeVol

You Talking to Me?

• ++OWNER
  • 6,413 posts

• Team Flag:

Posted 08 May 2018 - 08:01 AM

Just about all of them these days! :nonono:

voltalk1.png

#7 okfloray

okfloray

2016 1st Place Pick Em Winner

• +MODERATOR
  • 3,268 posts

• Team Flag:

Posted 08 May 2018 - 03:30 PM

Stinks of Halsem...
td.gif
Out of appearant neccesity and in order to minimize the confusion, all of my postings are simply my opinion based upon nothing more than my own observation and habitual blabbyness. For the record I make no claim of being an expert, and have no "insider" status regarding Tennessee sports programs, their players, coach's, opponents, or anything that could be mistaken as remotely associated with them.
-GOBIGORANGE