RobVOL

Updated the rankings page

Tennessee Mens Basketball is up to #5 in both AP and Coaches. The real issue is look at the final ranking for College football. That is a BUNCH OF BS! :verypissed:

https://voltalk.com/rankings//

How the hell is TCU and BAMA over Tennessee? That is crap. The Vols should be no less than 4 and truth be told higher in my opinion. What a bunch of crap.

Well, the AP voters lobbied for the 4 team playoff. Now they have to make it (appear to) work.

I know it's been tradition to place the NC loser #2 but the way TCU got their asses kicked I thought they would drop more.  The way I see it, UGA 1, Mich 2, OSU 3, UT 4, TCU 5. But I don't get a vote. 

Yall shouldn't be surprised. Who did ESPN get as a guest commentator for the CFP championship game?? Not Heupel

I didn't watch but I did see where lil Nicky came on several stations during championship week begging for an undeserved pass into the playoffs.

We all hate Bama but this is not even about that. They both had the same final record and Tennessee beat them head on. So how the hell are they ranked higher?

• Upvote 1

On 1/11/2023 at 5:07 PM, UTVol2001 said:

We all hate Bama but this is not even about that. They both had the same final record and Tennessee beat them head on. So how the hell are they ranked higher?

BINGO this was a BS ranking system :saywhat: