Countdown To Christmas!

VolNick

Tennessee Georgia game

So we had a bad game.  Hooker probably lost the Heistman.  We could still make the playoffs, just need a little help now.  Somebody needs to beat bammer and GA needs to go undefeated and win the SECCG.  Bammer beats GA and they both get in and UT is in the Sugar Bowl.  OSU/Michigan, 1 will lose.  TCU is not that good but will get in if undefeated so we need them to lose.  Clemson has a loss coming, they have QB problems.  

• Like 2

It was an ass whooping by a better team.

We should finish 11-1...which is more than any of us dreamed of before the season. We're not in the gutter now.

Recruiting should be easier with a good season. We'll be okay.

• Like 2

I was watching those games. As I see it now, top 4:

1. Georgia

2. OSU/MI winner

3. TCU

4. Tennessee or Oregon. Both lost to GA but ours was not as bad.

Lots of football still to play though.

• Like 1

Georgia took the vols out behind the woodshed and opened up with a good old fashioned butt kicking !!

Realistically though, as bad as the vols played against Georgia, if Hooker had not overthrown Hyatt and McCoy who were open for touchdowns, the game probably goes to overtime. Hooker just had a bad day at a bad time! But who would have ever thought that we would even be in this position to be battling for a championship run. I certainly didn’t. What a season it has turned out to be.