RobVOL

Four-star WR Cameron Seldon commits to Volunteers on CBS Sports HQ

94CCDF19-6171-4145-BD1A-EF8C6D2F0743.jpeg

Tennessee made a huge addition to its 2023 recruiting class Thursday when four-star athlete Cameron Seldon announced his commitment to the Volunteers live on CBS Sports HQ. Seldon chose Tennessee over Maryland and Penn State to give the program its 15th commitment of the class.

Seldon is the fourth top-100 player of Tennessee's class, which is ranked 11th nationally, and he could play any number of positions at the next level. Though receiver is regarded as a likely fit, Seldon does it all for his high school team and could also fit as a defensive back or linebacker at the next level.

At 6-foot-1 and 220 pounds, the elite speedster played multiple positions on both sides of the ball while also returning kicks as a junior at Northumberland High School in Heathsville, Virginia, last season.

He is considered the No. 2 prospect from Virginia in the 2023 class and is ranked as the No. 3 athlete by 247Sports.

Looks like another great commitment! Sports writers are saying that moved Tennessee up to number 7 in the country in recruiting, above bama and Georgia. Just hope we can get them all signed.

Danny White and company are building something over there boys 

• Like 1

I do see some talent coming. Then again we thought things would be better with Butch Jones, then Pruitt and on and on. I will wait until this season plays out but I do like the talent coming. Now if Heupel can just figure out sometimes 3 points is better than NO points we might be on to something ........:smiley_crazy: