RobVOL

Everyone ready for a UGA-Bama rematch again?

Something tells me this will happen again.

Bama plays Cinci and UGA plays Michigan. You kinda of figured this would happen didn't you? :smiley_watchout:

WWW.ESPN.COM

No. 1 Alabama will face No. 4 Cincinnati in the Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic, and No. 2 Michigan will face No. 3 Georgia in the Capital One Orange Bowl. The winners on New Year's Eve will advance to the CFP title game.

Michigan will beat UGA. 

UGA is overrated. Number of Top 20 teams UGA beat this year? One! They beat #19 Clemson 10-3.

It's easy to look good when you are not playing top teams. We saw what happened yesterday when they played an actual good team. 

Bammer vs Michigan.

The football Gods must hate me. 

You might be right but I think Harbaugh will find a way to screw the pooch like he does and it is very hard to beat the same college team twice in the same year. As college football history suggests. should be interesting how this plays out.

I do love Saban's quote after the Bama win... " the rat poison that you put out there this week was yummy "

Talking about the press. That was funny I don't care who you coach.

I think the selection committee just picks their top 4 teams and then ranks them to get the first round match ups they want.  They could have easily made a case for Michigan as #1 but then would have Bammer and GA playing as #2 and 3.  Or they could have put GA as 4 after the ass whoopin they got. Anything to keep them from playing each other 2 games in a row.