okfloray

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody.

We all have a lot to be thankful for. So have fun, get a lot of hugs, and don't forget to go easy on the deviled eggs. 

Happy Thanksgiving all.  I am thankful to be back in east Tennessee and going to my aunts's house for Thanksgiving.  One is in her 90s and the other just hit triple digits and they are both sharp as a tack and still get around good.  I have no doubts they will be pushing me out of the kitchen and imparting some wisdom. The 100 year old was a history teacher in high school and last time I visited she quizzed me on what year my hometown was incorporated.  I have a knack for remembering numbers so I passed.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. After the past few weeks, I can tell you I have a new perspective on being thankful. Thanks to all the legacy Voltalk members hanging around and helping out. I hope everyone takes the time to be thankful and understand you may have more to be thankful for than you realize. I know I have. 

Everyone stay safe and enjoy the holiday. 

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in this group. Hope y’all have a blessed day with your family! GO VOLS!

I'm thankful for a great group of men who all want the same prize. We may all not agree with each others opinions or grassy knoll theory of the program but are respectful to each others thought process. Refreshing in unfortunately this woke society. One place that I can laugh or vent without "offending" anyone. This site is like the building and loan(my favorite movie) so we don't have to crawl to the other websites. Kudos to Rob and his team for keeping it chugging.

• Like 1