SavageOrangeJug

The Lizards have fired Dan Mullen

They would fire him before we had a chance to beat their ass. :yeahrite:

Some are already predicting that UF will go after Lane Kiffin.

The fact he didn't coach out the season should tell you a lot about how this was going

He seems like a better fit at Miami.  I hear that one may be opening up.

The Gator fans seen to want Napier. Some are claiming Bob Stoops.

They seem to be delusional about coaches dropping everything to run to Gainesville if they call. LSU fans are the same way. 

It's been said that Kiffin was actively seeking the LSU job. I wonder if this changes that scenario? 

Florida is a great but demanding job. They don't have patience for mediocre performances and Walmart coaches. Unlike some ...... Looking at you in "the hill" ktown........

:NAWAK:

Word in all the forums is the Gator players and remaining coaches have all started following Billy Napier.

That SUCKS if it pans out. Good coach. Excellent recruiter. Everything we don't need at UF. 

Starting to get interesting now.

The rumor mill is saying that nothing has been signed, and that Billy Napier actually would prefer the LSU job. He is already established with High School coaches in Louisiana.

The LSU fans are claiming that Napier is like their third choice.

I personally hope Napier does go to LSU. We need Florida to make a Dooley/Pruitt type hire.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SavageOrangeJug said:

We need Florida to make a Dooley/Pruitt type hire.

Won't happen. Florida AD is smart. Not an ass clown like what we hire. Would be nice though. Bring Ron Zook back! :laughing1:

Zook, Muskrat, sharkf@#cker, cousin Eddie, they hire all these crappy coaches and we never can seem to beat them.  I will give them credit for this, when they see a coach will not work out they pull the trigger.  I could tell Dooley and Gump would not work out way before they were let go.  

51 minutes ago, VolNick said:

Zook, Muskrat, sharkf@#cker, cousin Eddie, they hire all these crappy coaches and we never can seem to beat them.  I will give them credit for this, when they see a coach will not work out they pull the trigger.  I could tell Dooley and Gump would not work out way before they were let go.  

We are snake bit against UF.

I had hopes for Dooley. I knew the first time I heard Pruitt speak publicly that we were in trouble. I held out hope, but deep down. I knew he was way too stupid to be in charge of a major program. He was probably the most incompetent of all our terrible hires. 

• Like 1

The whole cash in the McDonalds bags got me.  I know Saban taught him to put it in the glove box of the Escalade like they did at bammer.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, VolNick said:

The whole cash in the McDonalds bags got me.  I know Saban taught him to put it in the glove box of the Escalade like they did at bammer.

That is what I have told everyone. Pruitt didn't just start cheating when he came to UT. 

Actually we won two of three from Zook.

Yep I was at the 2003 game. Hail Mary to James Banks at the half. Then 2003 the Dallas Baker retaliation and 50+ yard field goal by Wilhoit after missing the extra point to win it.