To everyone at VOLTALK.  Talk about old - I'm 78 As of August & we all have a right to be cranky . 

even an 18 year old should be cranky about the shape we're in.  When someone is on the. bench that is better

than the one on the field in ANY position - something's wrong. We've been in this situation as far back at the ( welcomed departure of Phil

Fulmer.  I've been supporting the Vols since I was about 7.  That's 71 years if my math is correct. How could they still be in such

bad shape after all this  time!  I believe that Heupel is a good coach I believe the coaches are having their efforts thwarted & 

we should remove all the barriers that have been in place. We need this to be a 100% brotherhood & teach about the evils of

selfishness. It's not easy; but it's the only way it will work.

keyboard 

Because he aint the en  vogue overrated "Mobile" QB. Pocket Presence? Check, Accuracy? Check, read defense better? Check but everyone wants this overrated stupid RPO crap. It will fade just like every other fad offense. I will be glad to see it happen.

If Heupel had used Bailey from the start of the season, I think we would be 8 and 2 now, for sure 7 and 3. All of those overthrown passes that Milton had would have been touchdowns if Bailey had been in the game. Hooker has had several of those over throws as well, but we are supposed to believe that Hooker or Milton is a better quarterback than Bailey. I for one will never believe that.

With Tillman, Peyton at wideout and having the Rbs Tennessee has, there is no way I don't see Bailey being successful. Shame on Tennessee and Bobby"Josh Heuepel" Hill.....:4_13_13[1]:

All that I saw was a running back pretending to be a quarterback. I sure as heck don’t know what Heupel saw, but it sure lets me know that Heupel is not a quarterback guru as we were led to believe.

Thanks for common sense guys.  I don't see anything to correct this type of plan.  I think what's really going on is the TEAM  is

choosing the qb for the coach & he doesn't have he guts to demand that they let him be the coach.  He appears to be afraid of them.