Countdown To Christmas!

SavageOrangeJug

I lay most of this loss on the coaching staff

UGA ripped off about 12-14 yard run up the middle last night. He made it 10 yards before anyone laid a hand on him. Next play they lined up and left the middle wide open. Me and everyone around me were screaming "middle is wide open." UGA ran the exact same play with the same result. Straight up the middle 12-14 yards with the first 10 being untouched.

Now, none of us in the stands are getting paid big bucks to coach. Surely if we can see what is coming time after time. A high paid DC should pick up on it by at least the 3rd quarter.

Heupel kept forcing the run last night. Averaging 1.5 yards per carry and your best RB on the bench with an injury. He called running plays in critical situations. When you're averaging 1.5 per, you don't call a run on a 4th and 19 deep in your own territory. 

Players A+ for effort. Coaching staff D-. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I totally agree Savage, I really thought that Banks was going to be a great hire, but it’s looking like he is going to be a bust.

A to Z is sunshine pumpers. Not impressed through their opinions. Just my 2 cents

9 hours ago, RobVOL said:

A to Z is sunshine pumpers. Not impressed through their opinions. Just my 2 cents

Although, sometimes amusing... 

3 hours ago, okfloray said:
WWW.KNOXNEWS.C

Tennessee touts one of the eight coaches from the SEC nominated for the Broyles Awrd, given to the top assistant in the nation.

The people who sit around me and I should be up for the Broyles Award. We were the ones calling the plays when UGA lined up. :dunno:

I am in the wrong line of worrk. 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2021 at 8:48 AM, SavageOrangeJug said:

UGA ripped off about 12-14 yard run up the middle last night

And they also made Corral look like OJ simpson in the Ole miss game. :verypissed: