I wouldn't eat it yet. Wait until the next 4 games play out. 

Let's see what Bobby has schemed next 4 and if he does a Siegfried and Roy and pulls a white tiger out of his ass I will join Jug at the crow dinner line

I don't care what Rob says Savage, you are a reasonable man.   :bouncesmile:

That's 107 points, 1,155 total offensive yards, with 0 turnovers over the span of two consecutive games. Tennessee's 3rd qtr punt vs SoCaro was the first time in 6 qtrs. ThVols scored 28 first qtr points vs both Mizzou and SoCaro. Last but not least, finished both games substituting heavily. 

As if that wasn't enough, 6 games into his first season as a Vol Hendon Hooker is now the #1 rated QB/SEC. (%185.89) I'm impressed by UT's offensive play calling. Heupel knows what works in his system, and knows what parts of it our guys can have success with. 

CJH, aka the Quarterback Whisperer... 

• Haha 2

Before you get so carried away Ray, remember that the teams that we have beat this year are teams that are very weak. We will find out next week when Ole Miss comes to Rocky Top. If we can somehow win this game, then I will start to believe that Heupel is a decent coach, but I will stand on my thoughts about him until he beats a good team. 

Sorry but Missouri's best win was against Southwest Missouri State and South Carolina's was against East Carolina. Not impressive folks. They win against Ole Miss maybe we start talking. Right now they haven't beat anyone as of yet. Let's be real. The numbers look good but against terrible competition. South Carolina and Missouri are just a notch above Vandy right now.

My name is Ray. I'm not apprehensive about using my name upon the far gone interwebs. I try to qualify my comments. Except for when I'm joking. 

Or drunk.   :27v[1]:

Everybody's forgot about playing BG, Pitt, and TnTek. Except for overall record, those games are meaningless now. All of the "teams that were weak" crowd, you know who they are. They're the same ones that said the last two "weak teams" would beat Tennessee, right up until games were no longer contested. Next week, all we'll hear from them is how miserably ol'Miss is going to beat Tennessee. Kind of like a parrot ya know. Just keeps on cackling the same 'chit, like it don't even matter how many times we've already heard it.

I'll bet a bag full of buttcracks that if I was to look back through the bb's, most of their comments would be identical, practically word for word...  Thanks for the repetition guys.   :smiley_dizzy: 

I am looking forward to this game, it should be an offensive shootout.  I read somewhere that our D ranks somewhere in the middle of D1 and old Piss is near the bottom.  I like our chances. My prediction of over and under = 85.