RobVOL

You wanna see good coaching?

Watch Arkansas tonight. I have to agree with Savage on this one. Sam Pittman is quietly becoming one of the best in the country. Tennessee back in the day could have had him. Instead we got lying Lyle and doofus Dooley. I'm so sick of the Tennessee athletic administration. They make me sick. 

12 minutes ago, RobVOL said:

Sam Pittman is quietly becoming one of the best in the country. Tennessee back in the day could have had him. 

Gary Patterson who has been winning 10 games a year at TCU forever thought he had the job.

Brian Kelly who has taken ND back into the top tier showed up for his interview wearing an orange tie.

Hamilton hires Lane F****** Kiffin. :shakehead:

The Kiffin debacle got the NCAA sniffing around and exposed Hamilton as a stooge. We were a pariah to top shelf coaches after that, and NOTHING has been done to change that perception. 

Hammy was a fundie, and wasn't ever going to hire anybody that he thought might question his authority. That was his entire issue with Fulmer.  Kiffen was supposed to be his yes man, but that didn't work out the way Hamilton wanted it to. 

You will not see good coaching if you are watching the vols. I think Butch was much better than what we have now. Heck, I would rather have Dooley than this dumb ass Heupel, he is absolutely pathetic!

39 minutes ago, cowhampshirevol said:

Wait till the SEC games this team is going to get trucked.

Exactly. And the SEC East has gotten better except Candy Vandy. Kentucky is much better with that new QB and Missouri looks good as well. Tennessee finishes only above Vandy in my opinion. 

5 hours ago, Pickle1 said:

You will not see good coaching if you are watching the vols. I think Butch was much better than what we have now. 

Yes, Butch was a MUCH better recruiter. Had Butch hired competent assitants and gotten out of their way. He would have been a winner.

Heck, I would rather have Dooley than this dumb ass Heupel, he is absolutely pathetic!

NO! Dooley couldn't and actually wouldn't recruit. He also could nor coach. Quite possibly the worst coaching ever made in the SEC. 

21 hours ago, RobVOL said:

Exactly. And the SEC East has gotten better except Candy Vandy. Kentucky is much better with that new QB and Missouri looks good as well. Tennessee finishes only above Vandy in my opinion. 

I totally agree, I doubt that we can beat South Carolina. I can’t see the vols winning more than 3 games at this point.