RobVOL

The Vols lose a game they should have won and still we all ask WHERE THE HELL IS BAILEY?

GettyImages-1025923874-775x465.jpg

So the Vols lost a game that I am totally shocked they lost. I picked them in the pick ems to lose. Why? Because Josh Heupel is a Walmart coach and we dont need high school coaches and AAC conference coaches in the SEC. I don't care if you like Danny White as an AD or not. His pick for a head coach for Tennessee football is not better than the STUPID Dooley hire or the STUPID Butch Jones hire. I am sick of this crap. Tennessee is on the preface of making the fans of a once proud institution start to just not care. I am one of those. I will give credit to the talent on the field though. Those young players have talent but Josh Heupel is NOT the guy to get them there.  Watching and seeing the upper deck of Neyland being empty is just plain sad. I am going to ask this one question and I want an answer. WHERE THE HELL IS HARRISON BAILEY? Why is he not getting ANY SNAPS? If it comes to light this is some political correct let the minority players play over who is the best for the team I will hang it up. I am so sick of this crap. Why is no one asking where Bailey is at? He and let me say it clearly .... OUTPERFORMED HOOKER in the orange and white game. He is was the best performer in the spring. Him not getting a chance is starting to really tick me off. If he is hurt or leaving then the staff needs to let us know with finality. I can tell you Bailey can throw with accuracy 10 times better than either Hooker or Milton. Milton cannot hit the backside of a barn. The side thing is Tennessee has talent. I will actually give Heupel credit for that but he needs to move out of the way and let the best players play. I am just so sick of this. The University of Tennessee continues to settle on mediocre staffs and good ol boy systems. You are so close to losing this fan base. I hope you know that.

Things need to be addressed. I have had it with Tennessee mediocrity. I think many in Volnation agree with me.

WWW.TENNESSEAN.COM

Hendon Hooker replaced Joe Milton at quarterback, but he was unable to push Tennessee football past Pittsburgh in a nonconference game Saturday.

I think Heupel wants a black quarterback, it’s totally obvious that Bailey is much better than either of the other two. But Heupel is never going to give Bailey a chance. I think we have the wrong coach for this team. He is a sub-par coach at best!

Great post and I couldn't agree more. We as fans deserve answers and don't sugarcoat it. 20 years of mediocrity is ludicrous. Drop out of SEC and go play elsewhere. Team, institution needs to be shook head to toe.

Why isn't anyone asking about Bailey?

It would not surprise me if some of the minority players have forced Heupel to go with Milton and Hooker.

Milton is terrible.

Hooker looks servicable.

I am starting to believe there are some "politics" involved in Bailey disappearing. 

• Like 1

Funny how no media is asking about Bailey. Wouldn't you think someone in media would ask why the best performer in the spring gets no chance? 

I'm not ready to believe any of this crap.

If I'm willing to make up reasons why Bailey isn't playing, it's just as easy to imagine he simply isn't winning in practice. As for the spring game, Milton wasn't even on campus yet, and Bailey got his reps vs the 2nd string. 

Now I'd like to see Bailey get his chance as much as anybody else does. Even moreso now, I've seen too much good for him to be carrying around a clipboard. But as far as I'm concerned this conspiracy theory racial crap doesn't have wheels. If somebody wants me to buy into that they've got some convincing to do. 

I didn't say it was that. I said it better not be that. Big difference. I will stand on what I've said though. He's way better than both hooker and Milton. I saw Milton play before even coming to Tennessee. He's not even close in footwork, accuracy, reading defenses or the intangibles of being a good QB. Period. How does he (Bailey)not even get on the field? There is something going on. I've just not had time to poke around on the hill like I used to. Work is killing me and I might be starting a new position with a company out of Knoxville so I just don't have the time to dig. I'm gonna make some Though. This ain't right. 

In that case I would be very interested in what you're able to find out.

I do wonder why HB hasn't played, but I'm satisfied thinking it's on account of the other guys having more experience. But I don't feel strongly enough about that to express it out loud. 

Some woke culture preferred race agenda is kind of convoluted. I like to believe I'm as open minded as anybody else, but to me that sounds like someones mental gymnastics have gotten off the leash. 

Any crazy things possible I suppose. I never thought I'd see the day when someone ate laundry detergent or washed their hair with glue either.