SavageOrangeJug

I wonder what the cowards who ran away are thinking now...

They are smarter and better people for it.:smiley_crazy: That is what they think. The Woke and enlightened culture are the epitome of what is wrong with this country now. I have seen the writing on the wall. We have become so smart we have become STUPID. I don't have an opinion anymore on it. I am tired of fighting the stupidity. Just stay out of my business and I will stay out of yours. The issue is we as Americans value privacy and want to decide what is best for our families. The other side wont stay out of OUR business. They feel they should manage everyone. It is truly sickening. I am over it. I have no more to say on it.

:shakehead:

We'll now, hold on a minute. You got to be in a category these days.

You got your white people, your black people, your Asians and Latinos. You got your gay people, your trans, your cisgendered and pedo's. 

And it doesn't really matter what category you're in, because all the rest of them hate you. 

Oh shit, I put white people first. I must be racist...

• Like 1

I refuse to be put into a group.  Other than Vol Fan.

As Trump says "woke is shit" lol

Today, I'm just glad I wasn't abandoned in Afghanistan. 

Now a day after the bombings and after the horrible news conference response from POTUS (Puppet of the United States) where do we go from here?  I contend that he never was in charge and someone else is pulling the strings and now he seems on the brink of a mental breakdown.  The chain of succession is scary with Harris who won't even address the Kabul problem then Pelosi.  Slow Joe said "we will hunt down those who did this" but how?  We are pulling out of Afghanistan and will have no one in there after August.  I don't know how anyone could have made a worse mess of this.  And I have not even started on his other stuff. 

This country is becoming exactly what they wanted. They placed higher ups in colleges, HR departments in major companies and social managed programs. This has been going on for years. We all kept taking a step back. It's time for people in the right to take a step FORWARD. ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE.