SavageOrangeJug

I wonder what the cowards who ran away are thinking now...

They are smarter and better people for it.:smiley_crazy: That is what they think. The Woke and enlightened culture are the epitome of what is wrong with this country now. I have seen the writing on the wall. We have become so smart we have become STUPID. I don't have an opinion anymore on it. I am tired of fighting the stupidity. Just stay out of my business and I will stay out of yours. The issue is we as Americans value privacy and want to decide what is best for our families. The other side wont stay out of OUR business. They feel they should manage everyone. It is truly sickening. I am over it. I have no more to say on it.

:shakehead:

We'll now, hold on a minute. You got to be in a category these days.

You got your white people, your black people, your Asians and Latinos. You got your gay people, your trans, your cisgendered and pedo's. 

And it doesn't really matter what category you're in, because all the rest of them hate you. 

Oh shit, I put white people first. I must be racist...

• Like 1

As Trump says "woke is shit" lol

Today, I'm just glad I wasn't abandoned in Afghanistan. 

Now a day after the bombings and after the horrible news conference response from POTUS (Puppet of the United States) where do we go from here?  I contend that he never was in charge and someone else is pulling the strings and now he seems on the brink of a mental breakdown.  The chain of succession is scary with Harris who won't even address the Kabul problem then Pelosi.  Slow Joe said "we will hunt down those who did this" but how?  We are pulling out of Afghanistan and will have no one in there after August.  I don't know how anyone could have made a worse mess of this.  And I have not even started on his other stuff. 

This country is becoming exactly what they wanted. They placed higher ups in colleges, HR departments in major companies and social managed programs. This has been going on for years. We all kept taking a step back. It's time for people in the right to take a step FORWARD. ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE. 

This story seems to have completely disappeared from the mainstream media.

Poor fella was demonized and dehumanized. Gotta feel for him.......

What the FU*K ever! Sick Of this bull shit!

All the media are saying a car ran over all those people.  Because they don't want to lay blame on the guy who actually did it. So I guess if you look at it that way.  

On 12/4/2021 at 9:25 AM, VolNick said:

All the media are saying a car ran over all those people.  Because they don't want to lay blame on the guy who actually did it. So I guess if you look at it that way.  

Because he was using the car for it's intended purpose?

Maybe it's like eating laundry detergent or someone washing their hair with gorilla glue. It's American society's fault, nobody ever told this guy not to run over people with his car. 

One of our fleeing cowards always claimed to be a big 2nd Amendment guy. Posted pics of his daughter holding an AR-15. He is now posting that Kyle Rittenhouse should have been convicted. I wonder if he would say the same if his daughter had used that rifle to defend herself? 

Guy has went to being a total POS. The other coward was always a POS.

Glad they are both gone. 

WWW.DAILYMAIL.CO.UK

ThriveNYC, the mental health scheme fronted by Chirlane McCray, was given a budget of $850m to improve mental health care in the city, but has failed to track what the money was spent on.
Read more  

WWW.HERITAGE.ORG

This commentary is part of a series on the rogue prosecutors around the country who have been backed by liberal billionaires such as George Soros and Cari Tuna, and the threat those prosecutors pose to victims and others alike. In one war zone, there were 3,481 Americans killed in action between 2003 and 2010, an average of 435 a year.  In a second war zone, there were 1,833 Americans killed in action between late 2001 and 2014, an average of 141 per year. 
Read more  

4 hours ago, okfloray said:
WWW.HERITAGE.ORG

This commentary is part of a series on the rogue prosecutors around the country who have been backed by liberal billionaires such as George Soros and Cari Tuna, and the threat those prosecutors pose to victims and others alike. In one war zone, there were 3,481 Americans killed in action between 2003 and 2010, an average of 435 a year.  In a second war zone, there were 1,833 Americans killed in action between late 2001 and 2014, an average of 141 per year. 
Read more  

Point blank. We need a patriot to sanitize Soros.

Here's how they punish criminals...

Wait a minute, I'm about to insult criminals.

Here's how they punish the most henious low-life POS scum in Detroit. 

NYPOST.COM

Devonne Marsh posted a $5,000 bond and walked out of jail in Wayne County, Michigan on Friday after being arrested two days earlier for allegedly lighting his girlfriend,
Read more