RobVOL

Just checking in - you guys alive?

Been real slow. I know not much to talk about but wanted to make sure everyone is ok.

You Ok GIF by South Park

:bouncesmile::bouncesmile::bouncesmile:

Bored as hell. Other than the college world series

Good here too.  May try the "move back home" idea again that was put on hold last year if my company will put though the transfer.  

You can always drive up here and have a drink. I saw you were up at world golf village. You were like 5 minutes from me

I am here and fell very blessed to be so. I check the site daily. Waiting on long ball season. :govolsbaby:

Hanging at the house, working my butt off. I cooked grilled chicken bacon ranch roll-ups tonight, they were excellent.

My garden looks really good, little tomatoes and watermelons already. Got my boat ready today, going fishing tomorrow. A couple weeks ago I was sitting at a red light when my truck got hit by a log truck. Putting it in the shop Monday. The pool is filled, I've leveled my back yard and driveway. I think I've finally fixed the electrical problem in my shop, I can plug my camper in now. Framed up and poured a big cement slab by my front porch, replaced a few shingles on my roof, and I have a brand new pig and eleven guinea hens roaming in my yard. Best damn watchdogs in the world. 

But today, my neighbor told me about seeing a six foot long rattlesnake run into the yard down at my mom's house. I'll have to get rid of it.

Wife just had cancer surgery. Took her to the first post-op checkup yesterday. She's good, the cancer is gone. :dancing_banana:

Glad the wife is ok. So you said fishing. You talking my language. What you fishing for? 

@Bigarnj1 glad you're still alive and kicking as well. 

16 hours ago, RobVOL said:

You can always drive up here and have a drink. I saw you were up at world golf village. You were like 5 minutes from me

I should have.  I rode up there and the bike was running like crap.  Wasn't sure if it was going to get me home but it has never left me stranded.  Now I have to find time to figure out if it is in the fuel system or the electrical.  Around here nobody knows how to work on old Kawasakis.  I guess they don't break down as much as Harleys.  Mine is an 84 with close to 70k miles.

13 hours ago, RobVOL said:

Glad the wife is ok. So you said fishing. You talking my language. What you fishing for? 

@Bigarnj1 glad you're still alive and kicking as well. 

Thanks Rob. 

Just got home, thunderstorm cut my day short.. I caught 17 nice crappie, threw 5 or 6 back. 

Love crappie fishing. Good stuff

Rob all good in north country. working and supporting local breweries with my stimulus $. Finally loosening here. We need a DeSantis clone to move north.

On 6/6/2021 at 11:25 AM, cowhampshirevol said:

Rob all good in north country. working and supporting local breweries with my stimulus $. Finally loosening here. We need a DeSantis clone to move north.

He'll be moving north to DC in early 2025.

I think every state should have Desantis for Governor signs just to piss off the local Ds.

The Vol Radio Network will feature a different sound on Saturdays this fall. Longtime football color analyst Tim Priest has announced his retirement at the conclusion of a 22-year career in the radio booth, a span that includes 274 Tennessee football games along with 14 bowl games and three SEC Championship Games. The former All-SEC defensive back for the Vols will be replaced by another former Tennessee player in Pat Ryan, the former Vols and NFL quarterback who's been a Vol Network fixture, involved in the "Kickoff Call-In Show" and the "Big Orange Hotline

Yeah saw that about Tim priest. Sad to hear. He'll need missed. I liked him