Here we go.

I know everybody's got an opinion on this. 

CJH says he's focused on the players that are here. I can agree with that reasoning, but at the same time we need all the experienced team leaders we can get.

ALLFORTENNESSEE.COM

We're approaching 70 days since Eric Gray, Henry To'o to'o Wanya Morris and Quavaris Crouch, four crown jewels of Tennessee football's 2019 signing class, ...
Read more  

I’m also concerned with the low exposure that Huepel is giving. He needs to be out there more selling the program. Getting on National interview programs so kids can see him. Look at Frank Beamer’s kid at South Carolina. He’s getting on all the shows. He’s been on Finebaum like 3 times already. Selling what he’s doing there. Where’s that at from our staff? 

Not sure I get that. This is a video from UT sports. Still, I haven't seen him out there getting interviewed by ESPN, Finebaum, or other social media platforms. Fat Bob Kesling dont count.  I do know media critics are already coming out and saying he sucked at recruiting even in his last few years at Central Florida. He basically rode on Scott Frost's recruits. I am either one or two things...... Over it or just been whipped down by Tennessee decisions that I just dont care. Win a few games and MAYBE I might get some optimism. Just sayin

I thought you might like to see some actual coaching going on...

Oh gotcha :cool:

Man, the conversation flows like mud around here. :mices_blah:

Meanwhile back on topic, I'm hoping that Too'Too and Crouch both show up for fall camp. 

Last season was an anomaly that hopefully won't repeat itself. For the last year I think we've all probably dealt with our own version of prioritizing while not knowing what's going to happen next. Collectively last year really sucked, and I'm glad to say that now I can discern a measure of recovery. 

Such as possible, a return to normalcy needs to happen for this football team right now. Something positive. Too'Too and Crouch, It's time to slay the fatted calf and welcome home the prodigal sons...

• Like 1

The juice is is what has gotten me screwed over and over again. I aint paying attention until Tennessee wins 3 games before they are at 6 games played.

"The Juice" episode 3...

"The Juice" Episode 4...