Unions. God I hate them

Not me, I love unions. They actually help a lot of people. There's a million non-union employees who do the same job I do for half the pay and zero benefits. And as if that wasn't enough, somebody can just decide to fire them for no reason.  But not me, I have representation that advocates me at the executive level. Plus, I don't have to look for a job, my local finds them for me.

A quick Google search reveals the rest of the story about Ford wanting to move this expansion project to Mexico. To do so violates a contract they have with the UAW to provide jobs to the Cleveland area. Also they stand to lose out on incentive dollars, and considerable tax breaks for producing alternate fuled cars and trucks in America. And that's saying nothing about the PR black eye they've given themselves since the story has became publicized and politicized. 

But I don't think that's what this is about.

The Dems have promised to tax the 'chit out of the wealthy, and this move is the logical result of it. Now the Dumbasscrats are going to make out like Ford is the bad guys for exporting jobs to Mexico, while importing and selling those automobiles to Americans. But they'll never admit to being who set the whole thing into action.

Things being the way they are, I'd want to move too in order to keep from paying fifty cents on the dollar in taxes. Can't blame Ford Motor Company for trying. 

I agree. This is all about the Dems doing what they do. Tax Tax and tax some more. Anything to hammer companies trying to stay stateside. I blame the dumb ass dems. More to come folks. :bs:

You better believe there's more to come.

Elon Musk is presently moving the corporate headquarters of Tesla from California to Austin Texas for the same reason. At the same time Tesla is building a billion dollar plant in Austin as well. Several more technology based companies are moving out of the silicone valley area, and following Musk to Austin to avoid taxes.