Hey the kid pulled a Trump and bagged Lon Chaney and Weinke I wish you well on future endeavors. I doubt sonny said those words but hey kid has hutzpah.

I must have missed something here :4_6_2v[1]:

Oh yeah Weinke and Chaney gone bye bye

I actually think that if Jim Chaney had a good coach and a good QB coach this team would have done better. Again, just my opinion. I guess we all will see the Heupel spread eagle shit offense., This is a cycle and it will change. I would take an offensive line averaging 320lbs and 6 foot 5 over this spread eagle bullshit spread crap. Defenses are already starting to adjust. The spread that looks so good on ESPN will fade just like the run and shoot. You cannot replace what a good offensive line and a strong fullback with a good running back brings you. The spread is smoke and mirrors. Just keep thinking it is all that. RPO is BS

Just may take. :2cents:

Just now, UltimateVolfan said:

I actually think that if Jim Chaney had a good coach and a good QB coach this team would have done better. Again, just my opinion. I guess we all will see the Heupel spread eagle shit offense., This is a cycle and it will change. I would take an offensive line averaging 320lbs and 6 foot 5 over this spread eagle bullshit spread crap. Defenses are already starting to adjust. The spread that looks so good on ESPN will fade just like the run and shoot. You cannot replace what a good offensive line and a strong fullback with a good running back brings you. The spread is smoke and mirrors. Just keep thinking it is all that. RPO is BS

Just may take. :2cents:

I cannot disagree. A little colorful but I agree.

I'd just like to see A qb develop without Weinke. Don't give me Dobbs. Kid had more brains than the whole coaching tree and will probably work for NASA.

• Like 1