Whether you hate Bama or you don't, they won another national title. Game wasn't as close as the final score was. Still, this game still feels it needs an asterisk on it. The game wasn't even close. 

Well the Big 10 changed their rules at the end of their season just to get OSU into their championship game.  There is your *.  But I'll say this, there were no non-conference gimmes this year.  

Two arguments were laid to rest this year.  First the argument that playing 9 conference games will make it too hard to get to the playoff.   Then the unwritten rule that you must make out your schedule years in advance.  This season the PAC 12 got their games up on Wednesday and played Saturday as well as the SEC and Big did too.   And forget the idea that you must win a certain number of games when only six will do.   

• Like 1

Bammers.  This guy works for me.  

Thanks but no......Alabama is claiming 2 National Titles if Ohio St can play for one after 6 games.

Congrats on the big win.  You know I don’t like Bama but I despise Ohio St. and the way the Big 10 changed the rules to get them in there.  Y’all want Jeremy Pruitt back?

Nebraska 1995 was one of the best but yeah this team is pretty damned good. 

1 hour ago, Holic said:

Might be the best team we've ever seen...

Good to see you again :thumb_yello:

....but....but UT has a 9-36 HC waiting in the wings to beat Saban and Company. 

So, let them have their title. Our next Dollar Store hire is in place. Hey, they won't be pushing us around much longer. :whistling:

Living 35 miles from the Alabama border will be even more unbearable now.

"We gots forty-eleven nashnul champships. Betty Sue, brang me another Lite. Oh, and call our momma and tell her she is gonna be a grandma agin."