RobVOL

Facebook and Google users

86A1CA79-0458-4C18-B243-0B363F7B3FBF.jpeg

Fyi, I will be terminating the login API for Facebook and Google logins effective within 30 days. If you have your account here based on those logins, I've would send me an email and I'll delete your account and let you back in with a standard user ID and password. I also will be removing the voltalk Facebook page. I can no longer work with or support these organizations. Voltalk has a group on Mewe and I hope people will join there. It's just a feed off our topics here but it works. 

Sorry for any inconveniences but I just cannot look myself in the mirror and use these services knowing what's taking place now just for the ease of the service. 

If you have any questions, please PM me. 

Good. I put Zuck the Cuck and Jack the.....I don't know, Castaway stunt double? in Nick Jail. I will deprive them of my presence for a while or longer.   Its like FB and Twitter jail but they won't notice unless enough people do it.  Here are my new profile pictures.

zucks.jpg

I'll be removing Twitter account as well. I guess voltalk will be off the grid. True vol fans and Patriots will find us though. I hope. Lol

I just deactivated Twitter as well/ Screw em all

If people want to be here they will. I am not supporting this censorship garbage period.

Parler is down thanks to Amazon. These SOBS think we cannot make it without them. I got news for you. I don't needs these global ass clowns. I'm about to close my Amazon account as well also moving my hosting service to someone with non political bias and terms of service state that. Maybe it's time we all go back to small businesses for everything. They have cornered most of the market and this is WHY you don't allow monopolization of free markets. Screw em all. 

Twitter's reasoning for banning the president was "The tweets violated the company's policy against glorification of violence, Twitter said, and "these two Tweets must be read in the context of broader events in the country and the ways in which the President's statements can be mobilized by different audiences, including to incite violence, as well as in the context of the pattern of behavior from this account in recent weeks."

What were the tweets? 

"The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!"

"To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th."

Doesn't sound like inciting violence to me.

The whole thing is bs. Lines are being drawn. Scary actually. 

I will say the voltalk group on MeWe is growing. Getting more and more requests to join. 

Still this site will be the main place

Screw social media. Either be behind my fans or not. If not then screw them