RobVOL

5 coaches if Pruitt is let go to consider

This is just hyperbole but still people are talking now:

ALLFORTENNESSEE.COM

The Tennessee football Volunteers should consider hiring these coaches. Nearly three weeks have passed since the Tennessee football Volunteers lost to the ...

Here is one I would throw out and people would say I am crazy. Doug Marrone. May wont remember but he coached Offensive Line at Tennessee. Did a pretty good job. Took Jacksonville to the AFC title game and yes they sucked after that one run but the front office us terrible, I wouldn't place that on him. He has NFL experience and some Tennessee ties.

I would suggest the coach at Cincinnati. I know that is where Butch dumb ass came from but that coach they have now is really good. 

Billy Napier...maybe

The other 4? Not NO, but HELL NO!!!!!!

Go after Bob Stoops or even Mark...think what he could do with UT's money and facilities.  Look what he has done at UK.

Dabo...$12 million per...bring it. 

Bring in Urban Meyer for a quick return prominence. He wins everywhere he goes...wins BIG. 

I dont want Urban. Guy gets bored easily and has some health issues and we are back at the drawing board again. Should be interesting to see how all this plays out.

Urban is building a staff for jaguars. According to ESPN. So I'd say ain't gonna happen. But I agree I don't want Urban crier

No thanks

Urban is a bitch, but he would leave us with a championship and well stocked. 

I'll tolerate him for 4-5 years in exchange for returning to the top.