Atomic City

Chandler is In the Portal

17 hours ago, Atomic City said:

Looks like the seniors have had enough

Yep! Gump is destroying this program at a faster rate than Derek Doofus did. 

It's been a couple years since Chandler's done much except be Gray's change-up. We all liked him when he was the best RB we had, but those days are over. 

Gray's took over at 1st RB, and now  Beckwith and Small are starting to make their way onto the field. 

Things being the way they are, I don't see him projecting into the NFL top five draft rounds regardless. But I do think Chandler could improve his ranking by being the #1 RB for a year somewhere else. 

I'm just upset over mass exodus. Oh he wasn't good etc is getting old. What if 60% who are on this site told Robvol bon voyage. Any person with a brain would have to look at it logically.

Well, bite me. :yfavemak:

That's my opinion, you don't have to like it. 

OK I value all opinions on this site. I think you miscnstrued my post.. I see kid after kid packing their bags and fleeing Knoxville like it's the plague and its worrisome and concerning. 

On 1/6/2021 at 4:38 PM, cowhampshirevol said:

OK I value all opinions on this site. I think you miscnstrued my post.. I see kid after kid packing their bags and fleeing Knoxville like it's the plague and its worrisome and concerning. 

Ever since they made it easier for players to transfer it's been like that, and it's going to be like that from now on. 

I see it as a good thing. For whatever reason somebody isn't working out where they are, move on instead of spreading discontent. Also, sooner or later everybody needs to come to the realization, and start acting like these kids do not exist to serve our needs. 

In every imaginable fashion, old school is a sick and dying thing. It's all new wave now, and these millineals have no shit's to give about how things used to be. 

If someone is willing to trouble themselves enough to look at these transferring players profiles at utsports.com, in all but one or two cases they'll find their contributions are either minimal, or entirely non-existant. All of the pertaining information is on there,  how many games they've participated in, how many plays per game, superlatives, stats, all someone needs to make logical conclusions. No slanted journalism, no agenda, nobody's trying to sell you anything on the official website of UT Athletics. 

Now, other than bullshitting and practicing general blabbyness, If I come on here to tell my friends that a players transferring because he "isn't good enough", you better believe it's because I've researched and fact checked it. 

It's never because I'm a member of the "It's Pruitt's fault" fan club. And I'll go ahead and piss somebody off by saying their full of shit anyway. My formerly unspoken issue is with anybody's reasoning who want's to make a connection between Jeremy Pruitt and those players transferring. Because as any first year liberal arts student would be quick to tell you, their reasoning commits a logical fallacy since correlation doesn't equal causation.  

At this point there is no defense of Pruitt as a head coach. We have regressed in every area.

The only ones worse than the Pruitt defenders are the Fulmersexuals. "BY GAWD...Phil is going to bring us back....YEAH...DUH HUH!" 

We had Leach onboard. Not a national championship hire, but would have gotten us back on solid ground. NOPE! Fulmer could not control him. So he killed the deal and made his own hire. A horrible hire. 

Some UT fans are by Fulmer like some men are an ex-wife. "I know she destroyed my life once, but we're friends now. It will be different this time. It will be like the first few years we were together. Before she cheated and ignored our marriage and the kids to go f*** Logan's Roadhouse and several real estate investments." 

I will say this. Fulmer is Teflon coated. Last time our fans pointed a finger and said, "Lane Kiffin destroyed the program."  NO! Phil Fulmer and Mike Hamilton did that. 

Now fans are pointing and saying, "COVID 19....." No, Jeremy Pruitt and Phil Fulmer did this, not some overplayed Chinese Flu. 

What do we have? A terrible hire and now an NCAA investigation. 

I'm fed up. FED UP!!!!! Clean house. 

PS: Please, save the, "Fulmer bleeds Orange" BS. So do all the members and fans who have stayed through this 15 year nightmare. Which one of us should be the new AD? 

:verypissed::ranting::furious3:

Following the John Curry fiasco, nobody from UT was going to offer Mike Leach. That deal was poisoned before Fulmer was hired. 

I never was all that much in favor of hiring Pruitt in the first place. As coach he had my support, but he came in as an unproven commodity. I think we deserve better than that, and I probably don't have twenty years to wait on him to learn how to be a head coach.