I wanted to take the time to wish all of our members a happy New year. I know this season has been weird. We lost a lot of members because I refuse to allow politically correct woke people to stop others from posting here. This site will always allow all opinions. I know that's not popular, but it will stay that way as long as I'm here. For the members who have stayed the course, I want to thank you. We've been here over 15 years. After getting so much support, we ain't going anywhere. The funny thing about this site which many don't notice is, I don't allow embedded sales ads here. I don't allow Facebook tracking crap. This site is for vol fans. Not for selling tracking info or tracking your interests on Facebook. I guess I'm old school. I just rather have a site members can just hang around and talk about the Vols. The only ad I have is for hound dogs. They have been good to us but that's it. Still, I'm not going to go down that hole. Bottem line, we ain't going anywhere. For the members who have stayed around, thank you. Some aren't bounded by PC commentary. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Happy New Year, everyone! 

We lost a lot of members because I refuse to allow politically correct woke people to stop others from posting here.

For the members who have stayed around, thank you. Some aren't bounded by PC commentary. 

Yeah...if you don't calm down some of these A-holes...not sure what will happen to this place.  :nonono:

Actually, the site only lost the intolerant, hate-filled, bigoted jerks. No loss really. The air even smells cleaner. 

The ones of us who have stayed appreciate all the hard work you put into this site. 

You go Blahmaster... :mices_blah: 

:Fireworks-02::Fireworks-01::Fireworks-02:

:dancing_banana:  Thank goodness 2020 is finally over. 

I wish everyone a Happy New Year, and I'm full of hope's for a better 2021. :smiley-drinking:

Happy New Year Rob. One of the few normal things I did was check in on like minded individuals. You are old school like the old Building and Loan. This website is critical so we don't have to crawl to the trolls of others. Rob your the richest man in town!

Love the "it's a wonderful Life" plug. Lol thanks