RobVOL

Hope I don't get shot for saying this

Of course I hate Bama but how can you not like Mac Jones? I think he does things the right way. Says the right things. Didn't even know he was from my area. Vols need some like Mac. Just saying. 

Yes we hate Bama and screw em but I like Mac. 

I think last night answered the whole Jones vs Trask question for the heistman.  I would still give it to Lawrence.

Tua is doing pretty good. Honestly I just like his stature and how he holds himself. I know everyone loves RPO. I don’t. I hate it. I like this guy because he plays old school pro style offense. Whether you like it or not Steve Sarkisian has played an offense that’s much like Tennessee back in the 90s and it works. RPO is like hurry up and run and shoot offenses. They are trends. They go away. I think people will see Mac Jones in the NFL. Just my two cents

I guess I don’t hate the player, I just hate the team :bouncesmile:

Your a bigger man than me Rob. Never been a fan of Tua. Could be like nicest kid in the world but think he is a bit over rated. My 2 cents.

He's done well in just one year at Miami. I'm not saying he's the next Marino but he did well. 

I don't talk to upper management. I'm there now. I have to deal with the overpaid idiots above me. That's why I'm very pessimistic. Lol 

Happy New year! 

Whenever I think of upper management, I have to remind myself that given the opportunity they'll always rise to the level of their incompetence...

True dat ok!