VolNick

Ending season "Due to Covid"

Something is going on. It's sad. I'm so tired of Tennessee drama. I'm about to turn the channel. I hate to say it. 

Am I the only one that thinks this entire season and this entire year needs to be thrown down the crapper?

The options are:

1. They all really do have Covid.
  2. The blow back for a 3-7 team taking a bowl game was too much. By tomorrow Army (a more deserving team) has an invite.
  3. Boosters told Fulmer we are switching coaches and it is not "a tremendous development opportunity for our team and should serve as a primer to spring practice for Coach Pruitt and our returners. ".

2 hours ago, Atomic City said:

Not many positives throughout the season and they got lax Sunday lol  I'm not buying it 

NOPE! I am not buying it either. 

This stinks. There is more to this than the virus. 

Not sure who wrote this for Gump, but it is complete BS.

"Earlier today, I was informed by our medical staff that I have tested positive for COVID-19, and I immediately began isolating at home. I am experiencing mild symptoms but doing fine. We are obviously disappointed that we will not be able to play in the AutoZone Liberty Bowl, but the health and safety of our student-athletes will always remain our top priority. I am especially proud of our team and medical staff in safely navigating through a unique season where we played all 10 of our regular-season games."

Like UT couldn't possibly play without God's Gift to coaching on the sidelines. :bs:

Bammer played without Saban. I think if the coach having the Chinese Virus was the problem. UT would play the game. 

Anybody at A&M test positive?  I mean, our offense was only out on the field for 16 minutes so their D should be fine.