I am irate and embarrassed as a fan that these ass hats would entertain to go to a bowl. Is the swag bag a PS5??? This team has no business attending or being invited. Don't give me any participation trophies. You need to earn your worth in this world. Fulmer and Gump ( Savage ism) your killing me.

Fulmer will use this to justify keeping Gump and the extension he gave him.

I will say one thing for Fulmer. He is a master at covering his f*** ups and getting our stupid ass fan base to buy into it. 

Just now, cowhampshirevol said:

I was born at night not last night. Thought the fan base had more brains than that.

You on Facebook?

There is a group called Vol For Life...has literally 30-50,000 members. Join up and you will see just how stupid our fan base can be.

Ask Rob about the VFL group. 

Jug. I'm not on any social media based on my profession. Don't need whack jobs harassing me and my family from my 9 to 5 but I get what your saying. Just look around and stupid is around us constantly. 

Just now, cowhampshirevol said:

Jug. I'm not on any social media based on my profession. Don't need whack jobs harassing me and my family from my 9 to 5 but I get what your saying. Just look around and stupid is around us constantly. 

Want stupid? This is our AD. :shakehead:

“I’m thrilled about our football program’s opportunity to compete in the AutoZone Liberty Bowl against a great opponent like West Virginia,” Fulmer said. “First, it’s an opportunity to connect with our many fans throughout West Tennessee and expand upon the rich historical links between the Memphis area and UT. We have so much Tennessee family in and around Memphis—especially our medical school and fantastic alumni. And secondly, it’s a tremendous development opportunity for our team and should serve as a primer to spring practice for Coach Pruitt and our returners“

The best thing that will come from this is the extra practice time, which is obviously needed desperately...

I had to leave that VFL group.  They are collectively the stupidest bunch of people I have ever had the displeasure of reading.

BigarnJ find out where they are practicing. I'll fly down from the north and run around and see if they can catch and tackle me since that has been an issue. I'm 51 and a hoop ref and can outrun most youngins. 

3 hours ago, SavageOrangeJug said:

You on Facebook?

There is a group called Vol For Life...has literally 30-50,000 members. Join up and you will see just how stupid our fan base can be.

Ask Rob about the VFL group. 

They're dumber than crap. I dropped out. Couldn't listen to those ass stains