Bigarnj1

Looks Like Its About To Get Interesting...

Wow. Might be interesting. Waiting for a more reliable source confirm but I tell ya what, that's some serious stuff right there. Seems a lot of sources are running wild with rumors since JG entered the portal. This could be a reaction and vendetta against staff on them benching his sorry ass as well. Either way it's getting juicy. 

Hmmm... :ohcrapola:A vendetta! 

That's never jumped up and bit anybody in the ass. 

:ranting:  "Play my son or else!" 

True or not it's out there now. Probably a bad light on JG going foreward.

This would explain the playing time for JG even when he was stinking it up.  But if the texts were for JG's recruitment that would be Lyle screwing us again.  Not on Pruitt unless he knew about it and covered it up.

What I saw is it's just a matter of when not if. Details are trying to get straightened out. As we know these things can change by the minute but I don't think anyone is in Pruitt's corner 

So much disinformation in media now I'll just wait and see. What we don't need is another coaching change. This whole last decade has been more about the next guy than whose there. I'm kind of sick of it. Just my two cents

To me he doesn't seem to be the right guy for the job.  And next year he won't be either.  So if we can get rid of him now with no buy out I say make the move. And no I don't know who else to bring in.  Everybody says Freeze but 1 good year at Liberty and a couple at old Miss doesn't exactly do it for me.  On the plus side he has beat Alabama more recently than Tennessee has.

We need to go the Barnes route. A guy who has been a coach and can coach. If you win recruiting takes care of itself. Im tired if hiring so called recruiters who can't coach any of these kids up 

To my knowledge, we've never had any major infractions in football, but things change every day. With 2020 being 2020, there aint no tellin'....

Forget Freeze. With his baggage, they're not even going to talk to him. Not now...

From the Twitterverse:  "Y'all still want Pruitt fired after he took us to back to back bowl games?"

36 minutes ago, VolNick said:

From the Twitterverse:  "Y'all still want Pruitt fired after he took us to back to back bowl games?"

"BY GAWD!!!! You're not a real VFL if you want the coach fired!" 

I guess it is good I can't even log in to Facebook right now.