SavageOrangeJug

So the demented old pedophile and the prostitute "won"?

Where are our resident "tolerant" Democrats? I figured those cowards would be the first ones back in here.

They tucked their tails and ran when they weren't sure if their POS party would be able to generate enough voter fraud to trample the Constitution. 

Don't act like you scumbag motherf*****s aren't lurking. Come back in and admit you America-hating shit stains are proud the Constitution got trampled. 

As much as I would like to see the media's called winners reversed when the actual electors vote I don't see that happening.  When you repeat a lie enough the sheeple will believe it.  I think if it gets to the SCOTUS they will probably just refuse to hear it because they will be afraid of the riots .  So much for rule of law.  

I am not a conspiracy weirdo but if anyone needs some research, please go and research the GREAT RESET. Folks, we got issues,.

On 11/11/2020 at 6:51 AM, SavageOrangeJug said:

Where are our resident "tolerant" Democrats? I figured those cowards would be the first ones back in here.

They tucked their tails and ran when they weren't sure if their POS party would be able to generate enough voter fraud to trample the Constitution. 

Don't act like you scumbag motherf*****s aren't lurking. Come back in and admit you America-hating shit stains are proud the Constitution got trampled. 

Cowards! Lurk away, you America-hating filth.

I have lost ALL respect for your sorry asses. I just wanted to see if you were man enough to admit you hate this nation. 

I have my answer.