RobVOL

Opening the chat room for the Arkansas game.

I know not many are around but if you want to talk about the game, the chat room will be open.

Pissed it off I reckon. :dunno:

Been waiting all day long, now all slingTV wants to do is buffer.

Tennessee football, the crime that keeps kicking your teeth in. Lol. Even if they win you feel like you got screwed 

Will our D EVER defend a slant pass?? Teams have been eating our lunch with that play all season long...

And why do we ALWAYS look so flat in the 3rd qtr ? Are they passing joints around in the locker room during halftime??

Clemson is what exciting football looks like.

Let's not talk about what the Vols do wrong. Let's talk about what they do right.

I'll start.

6 minutes ago, okfloray said:

Let's not talk about what the Vols do wrong. Let's talk about what they do right.

I'll start.

:smily961: I'll say the D looked decent late, but I dont know if AR was playing their lesser experienced O linemen, or if they were just gassed from scoring TDs for a whole quarter lol..:smily961:

I didn't get to watch the whole game. But to me it looked like everybody stepped up when Baily came in.

Yeah, it was too little/too late, and he took the passes the defense gave him. But he had time to throw, the o-line blocked for him. I would have rather seen some screen passes with a couple guys out in front. Anything that got blockers into the secondary would have accomplished the same thing, if not more. Screen passes seem to be missing from our offense, must be a Chaney thing.

That first pic wasn't Bailey's fault, a total PI non-call. Then my stream shut down with 8 seconds to go, so I don't know how the second one went. By that time it really didn't make any difference. Not going for the FG in the previous possession was bone-head. At least it could have been a one score game, C-Mag was spot on all night long. Then the onside kick could have made a difference with time to go, had a chance anyway.