VolNick

QB for Alabama game

Still "undecided".  Hopefully that means undecided between Bailey, Shrout, and Maurer.

WWW.ESPN.COM

Tennessee's quarterback situation is "undecided" after starter Jarrett Guarantano was briefly benched after throwing two pick-sixes in Saturday's 34-7 loss to Kentucky.

It would be awesome to see HB get the start and torch their D for several hundred yards and multiple TDs...a guy can dream, cant he?  :bamasucks3:

I say move on clean house and go with what has the most upside. It's looking like this may get ugly before it gets better. 

16 hours ago, Bigarnj1 said:

It would be awesome to see HB get the start and torch their D for several hundred yards and multiple TDs...a guy can dream, cant he?  :bamasucks3:

I just want us to get the ball on the 20 and have out QB throw an 80 yard TD in the first 10 seconds on our way to a 41-14 win.  

14 hours ago, VolNick said:

I just want us to get the ball on the 20 and have out QB throw an 80 yard TD in the first 10 seconds on our way to a 41-14 win.  

What a game. The start of an era. Peyton owned Bama!

Not exactly a dual threat QB but he sure walked that one in.

Look I'm not saying throw the baby out with the bath water but really with this whole covid crap season, this is best time to throw in these other QBs. Nothing is gonna change and Tennessee has had luck with freshmen QBs. Manning, Clausen, and Ainge come to mind. JG had been at Tennessee all these years. These guys haven't. If your ceiling has been hit with JG and it looks like it has, what do you have to lose?

Yeah, he's peaked. I remember us talking about that last yr.

I really wish that Shrout was more confidence inspiring. I do think that he'll be the first QB called upon if JG is pulled. Mauer has more PT, so I'd rather see him go in. Both will play before Baily. But now that I've said that, I wouldn't be surprised if he was first.

JG will start the Bama game I'm afraid. I don't know what he holds over Pruitt's head, but it must be a doozy.

I love JTs mechanics. I think he's got a good arm. That throw against Kentucky made me scratch my head. I think JT could do well in the right conditions. Like I said, throw them in. Wth is there to lose? Roll the dice. This covid season is a free one. No head coach is going anywhere unless just they're plain stupid. I say get these boys experience under their belt. Use this season since it already has an asterisk next to it to build for the future.