VolNick

Kentucky game predictions

It didn't look like he's ready. Maybe though we just hand the reigns to him and move forward. This team needs help. I don't think it's a Pruitt issue. I think it's a hangover affect from the Butch Jones leftovers. 

I just wish we would not give out big contract extensions without a coach proving himself.  

I think Pruitt is ok. There's some drain the swamp that still needs to happen. JG is only one of them. 

I think with this covid garbage, this is a good time to purge garbage. Use this year to find the truly tough Players who will stand tough for Tennessee football. Get rid of the crap. This season actually is a good time to clean this shit up

Looking at the rest of the slate, I’m only seeing one more dub and that’s against Vandy. The Hogs are way better than advertised and the remaining teams are, well, you know....

So put the freshman in, let him get some reps, and hand JG a clipboard.  We will be a better team for it next year and after some playing time we may be able to sneak up and surprise a team of 2 this year. Auburn is not as good as everybody thought and I would not put Arkansas in the L column just yet.