RobVOL

Mid Season College Pick Em Added for the year

2019-08-23_1-57-05.png

I said I would go ahead and add a pickem contest for the remaining part of the year, I have added it to the forum. You can play in the contest by going here:

https://voltalk.com/board/pickems/home/

OR click on the "PICK EMS" link at the top of the board. This will take you to the pick em section. Once you get there, just click on the contest and then you will see this:

image.png

You have to click on Join Pool. Once there you will be able to then log in and make picks. I also never used this last year but I added a Tie breaker in case of a tie. The question is a numerical question. It is "Total Points scored in the National Championship Game" No one obviously know until the teams are announced, but you can answer that question right up until January 11th.  So keep that in mind.

Hope everyone will have fun in the and participate.

If you guys have any questions, please let me know. Just to be clear about the Tiebreaker, no need to complete until the week of the national title game. That field just stays there and will be used that final week. Also remember you can whp picked what after the games are marked for the results. Also remember when you look at your picks check all of them. You may have one that has a selection for "NO PICK". Make sure you get all of them marked.

Just now, UTVol2001 said:

Any prizes this year?

hmmm not sure. I might if we get enough participants. Maybe a couple of these cool Vols Patriotic Tumblers

image.png

I had to remove two games because of Covid garbage and the games were postponed so heads up.

OK so I cannot remove the games. What I can do is mark them as a tie which means no one will get points so FYI. If I delete the games it will affect the points.