I have been worried about the coming election.  Too many sheeple believe anything they see on the news.  So I took a long motorcycle ride to clear my head.  Back roads near my house, Middle class neighborhoods.  I started counting political signs.  Trump 2020 was everywhere. I saw 1 JO/HO.  OK, he had about 4 signs but 1 house.  Then into the "less successful" class section.  4 Trump, 1 JO/HO.  Lets go beachside where rich folks live.  While crossing the intercoastal bridge I saw a group of about 30 Trump supporters walking over the bridge, waving US and Trump flags.  A Trump boat parade was going by.  Beachside homes, I didn't count them all but there were a bunch of Trump signs and 1 Jo/Ho.  We got this.  People will look at the country and realize most of the bad was D created.  Remember, Hillary was highly favored to win as well.  Get informed, go vote. 

I am not worried, The silent majority of people are tired of this WOKE BS. Trump has done nothing terrible. I voted for Cruz but I then voted for Trump in the General election. I know he is a prick. I know he is obnoxious. I also know he has lifted this country to great heights and keep this in mind. Imagine if we did this stupid lock down and a Democrat was president before this happened. Can you imagine? We would be in a state of emergency and country would have failed. BTW Nick how bout our governor? DeSantis has been great. Florida is one of the few states with an ongoing working economy. This guy gets it.

DeSantis is the man.  I thought Rick Scott was a good governor and was not too excited about DeSantis but he is exceeding my expectations.  Lets compare the media darling Cuomo with DeSantis. Who sent Covid patients into nursing homes?  Oh, and remember the alternative.  Just google Andrew Gillum for those of you that do not. 

Yeah Florida is kicking ass on the economy. We're doing just fine. The big cities up north can kiss my ass

Imagine if that chit stain was elected... 

They are promising riots in the streets (we already have those) if POTUS fulfills his presidential duties and nominates a candidate to fill the SCOTUS seat.  

On 9/19/2020 at 2:04 PM, VolNick said:

They are promising riots in the streets (we already have those) if POTUS fulfills his presidential duties and nominates a candidate to fill the SCOTUS seat.  

Impeachment for following the Constitution.

I'll say it again . We're going to have to kill about 70 million leftists to save the nation. 

Be glad you don't live in a swing state.  I get Biden ads all day on radio and TV.  Now he says Trump is going to take away your......wait for it......social security.

Who needs social security? With the 200 million who have died? We should have a surplus. He's such an idiot... Lol

I am glad all of my Vol Talk friends are the 1/3 of America that is still alive.

• Upvote 1

DeSantis is the man!  I also like how he said cities cannot impose a fine for not wearing a mask.  Like Daytona Beach.  DB mayor is up for replacement this November, I just hope the people of Daytona have enough sense to vote him out but I doubt it.