RobVOL

Voltalk is closing: It is official

OK guys sounds good. I will post a pick contest for each week once we know what is the final schedule. I should know more by next week.

We are good but here is this the one thing we AINT!. I am tired of this BS. How can vol fans not see how bad this has become. Teachers telling parents you dont need to monitor classes. Make sure you wear a mask, Make sure you are "enlightened". Really? Are you that stupid? This country has become the "Emperor's New Clothes".  We all know the guy is naked but we aren't going to say anything because we are woke. Dude, the damned emperor is butt ass naked. Quit being stupid. I am over it.

Well it seems no ones is interested. So if no one is responding then I will just close it down. Again I will spend a couple hundred dollars to keep this site up for one last pick em. Would like to see some love after supporting the vols for over 15 years. since I am not seeing any support maybe we should just shut down.

I would like to see us last the football season and see what happens.  What happens if we are 8-1 going into florida week and there is no Vol Talk to celebrate on?  No one is talking right now because there is not much news coming out.  That may change when/if the season starts.  With no non conference every game will be a good one.

I just cannot believe how much these idiot liberals have infiltrated our site. Yes, I will let it die before I will let these idiot liberals hurt what this site was about. Some of you need a grip on your lives. Just saying.

1 hour ago, RobVOL said:

I just cannot believe how much these idiot liberals have infiltrated our site. Yes, I will let it die before I will let these idiot liberals hurt what this site was about. Some of you need a grip on your lives. Just saying.

I want them to show their face publicly here in the forum. I will happily rip their America-hating heads off and shit down their throats. These worthless bastards are all hiding under their slimy rocks.  

Short schedule. Limited seating. Pro sports destroyed. What this country needs is about 70 million dead liberals. 

Rob, they want you to shut down. That is their goal. Silence all dissent. 

Even our resident Democrats have went into hiding. They don't have the guts to defend their party's hate America platform. 

• Upvote 1

I can't believe the idiots have nothing better to do than harass people in a college football site. Did Joe send you? :5:

Well heck. This aint good, gentlemen. We need another solution to this. I finally found a place to talk to Tennessee fans where I don't have to choke a Bama fan, and it's closing. We should start a facebook page or something to make sure that this good thing, though altered, does not come to an end.