RobVOL

Happy 4th to all of our members

American-flag-photo.jpg

During this time I know things have been slow. I do hope all of you that are members of Voltalk have a safe and terrific 4th of July. I have changed the theme of the site to a color background that shows that we at Voltalk truly support America. This is not a political opinion post. We will though support this country and show respect here. PERIOD. Thank God for America. Thank God for Vol fans. Thank God for all the people who have died to allow this country to be one of the greatest in history. It is not as bad as the news makes it. It is not terrible and I have been quiet on this for a long time. I would ask people start thinking during this holiday about the good things in this country and quit whining about the few bad things.

Again, this not to open a political discourse. This is just to say we live in the freest and best country in the world. Let us all appreciate that for one day please. I hope all of our members enjoy the holiday and stay safe out there. Go Vols and GBO!

I will leave this theme up for the week. Enjoy.

Glad to see some support for this country. One of the reasons I stay around this site. Go Vols! 

Great theme and happy Independence day.  We may have some problems but America is still the greatest country on earth.

Thank you, Rob. 

God bless America. 

Happy Independence Day,  folks. 

And BTW,  Orange lives matter. 

Thanks and you all stay safe. This crap going on has about cooked my grits. Hope we all can enjoy tomorrow.