RobVOL

Public service announcement

Ok folks here is my public service announcement for all vol fans. Be diligent. Be safe. 

I'm not here to tell you your business. I'm just adding this post if it helps anyone not click on garbage. 

I'm just gonna ask one time. My friends PLEASE don't click on any email links or texts that's saying you're infected by covid -19. Or get your free testing. Don't let your overreaction and fear on this inflated numbered disease cause you to share your PII data. Hackers are doing everything to use this time to steal your data. I've been dealing with these Phish attempts across our Network. If you were at risk, someone would knock on your door or prove they have important information about you. Also let me say this again, freezing your credit report is now free. All the credit bureaus have to allow you to freeze your report so any identify theft will not allow someone to add something to your credit file or finance anything under your SSN. Please be safe and vigilant. Do NOT click a link from and email or text and enter ANYTHING that's PII DATA OR your user ID and password. If it's a site you do business with, type in the URL directly in your browser. Don't use links in emails. Be safe folks. Thanks and go Vols!

I get texts 2-3 times a day from some random email address and all it has is a download link.  Of course I do not click it but I wish they would stop.

It's weird, comes from an email address to my text so I am not able to block.  

If your using Verizon you can block email texts. Who's your provider??