RobVOL

Vols land another Vols Land Commitment of Coveted DB De'Shawn Rucker

91AA9B8A-C84B-4781-A8C9-A1036B9144BA.jpeg

Folks this is getting way impressive. You got maybe one more year to kick Tennessee around. The Vols are about back folks. This ain't a Butch Jones class. This is a meaty strong sec type class. The rest of the SEC better take notice. 

Tennessee has landed another commitment in its 2021 recruiting class. This time in the form of four-star defensive back De'Shawn Rucker out of Tallahassee, Florida. The do-it-all prospect breaks down his decision here.

Rucker chose the Volunteers over several top-end offers, but it ultimately came down to LSU and Clemson. Tennessee was his first SEC offer in January, and since then, the Vols have made a serious push.

Rucker said on his decision to commit to Tennessee, " they have made me a priority in a lot of ways. I went up to a Junior Day on February 1st, and they treated me like family. I got to talk with Coach Pruitt before everything started. He got me in the office, and we talked for a good minute. I went straight to Coach Ansley's office next, so I have been building a relationship since Day 1 with those two."

The Vols are killing it in Florida. What's up with that? I know Florida State got them a new and better coach but he and Mullen are letting these guys come to the marble State? Weird