RobVOL

Vols land a good one for basketball

Sorry guys. Not keeping the news flowing with all this virus crap going on but Rick Barnes and staff ain't resting

Sacred Heart grad transfer forward E.J. Anosike announced on Friday afternoon that he plans on using his final year of eligibility to play for the Vols, choosing Tennessee over Gonzaga, Louisville, Georgetown, Georgia, Wake Forest, and Boston College.

Nice pickup!

5 minutes ago, TecVol said:

Very nice to be chosen over this group

Yep. Hey how you guys doing up there?

It is really surreal.  WKU has around 17,000 students and they have all been sent home for the most part..All our restaurants are closed for dine in, and Governor Beshear has now closed all non-essential businesses (thank G-d liquor stores are open).  He implored all Kentuckians to not go to Tennessee to dine in open restaurants because it defeats the purpose of quarantine.

At night, the town is like The Walking Dead, but without zombies

We are hunkered down here at my place.  My wife works from home for Med Center Health, so we are really not leaving the house.  I ordered $100 of frozen steaks from Omaha Steaks, scored a 10# bag of taters and got toilet paper and shrimp from the local oriental market (where everyone was wearing masks)..  We are going to be okay for a bit

Thank you for asking Rob

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TecVol said:

It is really surreal.  WKU has around 17,000 students and they have all been sent home for the most part..All our restaurants are closed for dine in, and Governor Beshear has now closed all non-essential businesses (thank G-d liquor stores are open).  He implored all Kentuckians to not go to Tennessee to dine in open restaurants because it defeats the purpose of quarantine.

At night, the town is like The Walking Dead, but without zombies

We are hunkered down here at my place.  My wife works from home for Med Center Health, so we are really not leaving the house.  I ordered $100 of frozen steaks from Omaha Steaks, scored a 10# bag of taters and got toilet paper and shrimp from the local oriental market (where everyone was wearing masks)..  We are going to be okay for a bit

Thank you for asking Rob

Stay safe sir. 

Any relation to Lady Vol Nicky?  Glad Tec and family are well.