Hey guys checking. Man this thing is getting out of control and still not close to the death from the Flu. Still, no sports and nothing to talk about is kind of depressing, Me and my group are safe and sound. 

Checking again to see what is going on which is about nothing. Man boy were we wrong on this being no big thing. This has been a terrible and difficult thing for everyone.

I hope everyone is safe out there.

Still alive and kicking. :bouncesmile:

12 more days until I go back to work. Hell, I'm looking foreward to it. 

Florida governor just issued a stay at home order.  I have not ridden my motorcycle in 2 weeks because of work duties (apparently I am essential) but I have this weekend off and I will be riding it in search of food (which is allowed).  Long pepper is the spice I am looking for which I have never been able to find locally, in case anyone asks.  And I will be staying at least 6 feet away from everyone.

I just need Rum! Then I'm good

I survived my purely recreational motorcycle ride.  Rode over to beach town New Smyrna Beach and the streets were bare, never seen that before.  I stayed at least 6 feet away from everyone, did not go into any businesses, and was covered from head to toe in protective gear,, motorcycle type , not medical.

Rob. Got furloughed for 60 to 90 days. I work for Marriott which got crushed worse than 9/11. Doing a lot of home projects and Sailor Jerry rum has been numbing the pain. GH 6 great paintings!!!

Sorry to hear about that. Hope you're doing well and your family is ok. Thanks for letting us know. 

Yeah I was one who poo poo'd this thing. I still think the death tolls are way out of control and the media is loving using this but hey there is obviously something going on out there. This thing is toxic though. More than I ever thought. I have been stuck in my home for weeks. I am one of the lucky ones. I work in IT and work from home a lot. This wasn't a huge impact on me. Still, I know there are so many people out there that have lost their jobs or lost their income. Scary times folks. Everyone stay safe out there.

The trucks fueled up, the campers hooked up, got my essential employee paperwork. One cup of coffee and I'm heading north in the morning before daylight, bound for the metropolis of famous, fabulous Soddy-Daisy Tennessee. 

BIG SODDY..!

Have a safe Trip OKFL :thumb_yello:

I did, I'm here. I was ahead of of all the really bad weather, it followed me right up I-59.

Go in tonight @ 7 o'clock, Sequoyah nuke. 

Yeah I read about all those Tornadoes up around North Ga and Tennessee. Pretty close to where you were at. Glad everything is A'OK

Chattanooga was hit hard by the storm.  My house is fine, and this time I didn't lose any trees. I came up Monday and was without power until late last night. Lots of homes and businesses were torn apart by the tornado. Nobody I know. 

We're all still working and schooling from home. Doesn't matter which home, so I am back in God's country. 

Stay safe, my friends. 

XL. Phew close call for you. Glad you're doing ok. Man this no sports thing is killing me. 

Chattanooga seems to get tornadoes this time of year.  In 1997 we were moving back from Florida to Crossville and stopped in Chattanooga to spend the night somewhere on the east side.  Big U-Haul full of everything we owned.  Tornado passed within a mile of where we were staying.  We were lucky.  I saw some drone footage of this most recent one and it looked bad.

Just read that 344 structures were destroyed, over 800 damaged, over 1600  affected. Report said the tornado was 0.8 miles wide and 9 miles long. Hit the ground about 7 miles from here. Tornado is getting all the press coverage. They haven't said much about the fire department rescuing people from their homes in boats. 

But hey, look on the bright side. At least we have the pandemic for a distraction. 

:help:

Glad you're good buddy. We'll get back to talking BS about sports and idiots soon enough. 

22 minutes ago, RobVOL said:

Glad you're good buddy. We'll get back to talking BS about sports and idiots soon enough. 

Speaking of Alabama... 

True on that lol

Just checking in. Hope everyone is safe and everyone is ok. Been watching these recruiting reports. WOW! :jawdrop:

So impressive. I like seeing the Vols at the top in recruiting. Still have to wait and see how it pans out on the field but momentum is definitely on the Vols side right now  

Agreed, this recruiting success keeps me going , sports wise.  Things are looking up.  I did watch Wrestlemania 3 reruns the other night though.  Closest I could get to sports.

Dude did Hogan still beat Andre? Lol:laughing1: