I am just curious from our members who vote in the D primary, who you got?  I promise no :th_poop: from me but I can't speak for other members, LOL.  Oh, and "Anybody but Trump" is not a valid answer.  

I watched part of the Democratic argument last night. They don't seem to agree on anything except that Trump is evil and must be stopped from continuing to rebuild our economy. But apparently Crazy Bernie has the solution to everyone's health care. He won't tell us what it is until he gets elected. 

I will vote Whig.

ELECTIONBETTINGODDS.COM

Who will win the 2020 presidential election? Trump, Sanders, Harris, Biden, Yang, Buttigieg, Beto?... Click to find out

I will stay Independent but will definitely will still lean right fiscally and globally but middle morally as an independent. In my case there is no way I could vote for anyone in the Dem party.

Anyone voting for government control should be scared. I cannot support anyone that supports government dependence. I'll vote against that every time. 

After Nevada I started thinking about it.  Bernie's campaign is similar to Trump's 2016.  

• Nobody thought he could win
  • The party tried to sabotage and said his nomination will hurt the down ticket races
  • "It will be the end of the party if he is nominated"
  • "He will get destroyed in the general election."

I heard all that and more about Trump back in 2016 but at least from my point of view he is doing great.  Maybe the Democrats should just give the old guy a shot and see what happens.  I mean, I would never vote for him but the chances of any other D candidate getting my vote are pretty slim as well.

I'll probably vote for Biden Saturday. I'm not 100% sold on any of the candidates but come November I'll vote for whomever the Democratic challenger is. I hope it's not Bernie.

Deals are getting made in the smoke filled rooms.  Pete and Amy are out the day before super Tuesday, both are expected to endorse plugs  err, Biden.  I wonder what kind of cabinet positions they were promised?

On a side note, Donald J Trump is now the youngest man running for president 2020.

Why did I have to listen to a Bloomburg ad to log onto Vol Talk?  LOL.  

Ha, just kidding, I was logging in at the same time as turning on talk radio and a mini Mike ad was on.  But it made me look twice.  Think of the upgrades you could do with Mike's money.  C8?

Phew. No bloom ads on my site. Not even for a c8. Maybe two of them lol

Let me be clear. While I respect all the members of voltalk, there's no way and I said NO WAY I'd vote for anyone in the Democratic party. Period. There's no and I mean NO VALUE added by voting for any of those Jefferson Davis pond scums. My taxes went lower, my homestead exemption became better. My 401k went through the roof as a working employee. My health insurance rates dropped with a 90% plan on only a 2500 out of pocket deductable. As a worker who's been doing this for over 30 years, I'm fine. Trump's a jerk. He's an ass. He's sucks on Twitter. He's made my life better. I'm fine with the guy. 

My wife hates Trump. She's going to vote for anyone except him. The other night she was ranting on him, and I asked her what problem do you have with his job performance? Do you dislike how the economy is, how he's trying to fix immigration, or anything else? 

She quit talking. 

I reminded her that she's not required to be friends with him. 

On 2/25/2020 at 5:04 PM, GiveHim6 said:

I'll probably vote for Biden Saturday. I'm not 100% sold on any of the candidates but come November I'll vote for whomever the Democratic challenger is. I hope it's not Bernie.

Why?

What part of the Democratic platform do you like? Higher taxes? Open borders?  The way they openly and falsely try to destroy a SCOTUS nominee and his family? Do you like their open hatred of White people, especially White males? Socialized medicine? Perhaps you like their war mongering? Obama bombed 7 nations. Bush only bombed 4. Trump has started bombing in how many new conflicts? 0! ZILCH! NONE!

So, if Bernie is the nominee you will vote for an avowed communist? A man who literally praised communist dictators on the debate stage?  

Yep! You're the guy the left is looking for. Stalin's terminology fits really well here. 

What part of Trump do you hate? Lower taxes? Lower unemployment? Trying to reach peace in both North Korea and Afghanistan?  Slowing down illegal immigration? Loves America  and puts us first?

On 3/6/2020 at 1:59 PM, XLVol said:

My wife hates Trump. She's going to vote for anyone except him. The other night she was ranting on him, and I asked her what problem do you have with his job performance? Do you dislike how the economy is, how he's trying to fix immigration, or anything else? 

She quit talking. 

I reminded her that she's not required to be friends with him. 

I would probably be divorced soon. I'm not as patient and understanding. 

My SO is the piano player at a small Southern Baptist church.  She did not vote in 2016 because she will not vote for a Democrat. "They are pure evil!" She did not vote for Trump because, "Hedonistic sinner!" (and she is with me :yeahrite:)

She has finally came around. I convinced her we are not voting for a preacher. We're voting for a POTUS. Now she would run over the top of you to vote for Trump.

The funny thing is when you think about it the American people are pretty transparent. Make money, lower fiscal issues, improve economy and truly they could give two chits about morality. Bill Clinton was guilty as sin. Did more that Trump was ever proved to have done and still wasn't impeached. Why? Money. NAFTA was one of the worst deals ever made but the economy stabilized and whether that was because of Bill Clinton or not and that's debatable, bottom line the IMPRESSION was it was good under him. Trump's an ass and obnoxious but his asshole transparency is winning people over. People don't care honestly if he's an ass. Because just like Clinton he's being viewed as doing well with the things that matter. Money. 

NAFTA was horrible. It was the third worst piece of legislation ever. 

WORST EVER:

1. LBJ's Great Welfare Society (the new plantation)

2. Obamacare

3: NAFTA

Clinton signed NAFTA, but it was bipartisan. 

"The word bipartisan usually means some larger-than-usual deception is being carried out." - George Carlin

Trump 2020!

The left has gone crazy.

I will not vote for someone or a party that has spent the entire last 4 years trying to get a president kicked out of office by any means necessary. Everything failed so they bring in "covid" and make everyone socially distance, destroy the economy, and incite a race war. Open your eyes. 

• Like 2