RobVOL

With the Vols win last night

I'm thinking still NIT bound. This isn't a team ready for the tourney. Too many gaps. Sloppy play way too many times. Better to use this as a training session season and make way for next year. Bottom line and nothing against the players or Barnes but losing 4 leading best players would hurt anyone. I mean hell, look at North Carolina this year. They're worse.

We hate to see it but it is what it is. Hope they play out the season strong. 

I agree with you. I thought they had a chance to sneak in, gel together and be a hard out for someone but it has just never gelled and they have no lead dog. Bowden just does not have what the rest of the guys had last year and is a great compliment piece. Vescovi probably would have probably used a redshirt so what I am bout to say probably would not have mattered but had Turner been healthy this team would be really dangerous right now. 

He's a fine player but Vescovi just isn't the ball handler or shooter to be the point guard Barnes needs.

6 hours ago, GiveHim6 said:

He's a fine player but Vescovi just isn't the ball handler or shooter to be the point guard Barnes needs.

I would agree with that. He can shoot the ball but I dont see him as a ball control leader. As Atomic said also I think he Turner was still there then who knows? This team might look different now

2 hours ago, GiveHim6 said:

Yes he can shoot, and sometimes he even scores. :dancing_banana:

True on that lol