RobVOL

I know the vols lost yesterday but see the talent

Yes we all got spoiled last year but by next year this team will be right back. Vols basketball isn't dead just taking a slight pause

Our shots would not drop yesterday.  Just one of those days, but we have had a few of these this year.  Pons continues to be a defensive beast, and Fulkey is a foul magnet

Considering the subtractions and additions that Barnes has had to deal with personnel-wise it shouldn't be surprising that the Vols are still occasionally struggling with teamwork, especially against solid defenses. I think that's why they still rely too much on perimeter shooting and lack the patience to set up good looks in the paint. But yes, the talent is there, the defense is there and the coaching sure as hell is there. I know "Wait till next year" is a cliche but in this case it has some meaning.

3 hours ago, GiveHim6 said:

Considering the subtractions and additions that Barnes has had to deal with personnel-wise it shouldn't be surprising that the Vols are still occasionally struggling with teamwork, especially against solid defenses. I think that's why they still rely too much on perimeter shooting and lack the patience to set up good looks in the paint. But yes, the talent is there, the defense is there and the coaching sure as hell is there. I know "Wait till next year" is a cliche but in this case it has some meaning.

I would give it another year. I agree, This team will come around. Way too many pieces to replace and Turner loss just made it worse,