RobVOL

Signing day update - 4 star Beckwith signs with Vols over Gators

We have one more spot available and I think we are done for the day so Evans has a spot whenever he decides. He has one more official left and cant use it til March 1st at the earliest. This one will prob be like Bryce Brown and he will sign one random day during the spring lol. 

I realize we aren't ranked as high as some like but I love this class 

It's a need class and it does what it needs to. Adding in Mays helps as well. 

Malachi Wideman decided not to sign with Florida State during the Early Signing Period despite his longstanding commitment to the Seminoles and spent the past several weeks exploring other options.

He ultimately found somewhere else he felt more comfortable.

The four-star Class of 2020 wide receiver from Venice (Fla.) High School announced Wednesday afternoon that he’s signing with Tennessee, flipping from Florida State to the Vols on National Signing Day after being committed to the Seminoles for nine months.

6 minutes ago, TecVol said:

Malachi Wideman decided not to sign with Florida State during the Early Signing Period despite his longstanding commitment to the Seminoles and spent the past several weeks exploring other options.

He ultimately found somewhere else he felt more comfortable.

The four-star Class of 2020 wide receiver from Venice (Fla.) High School announced Wednesday afternoon that he’s signing with Tennessee, flipping from Florida State to the Vols on National Signing Day after being committed to the Seminoles for nine months.

Glad I was wrong about no more today 

I have to say watching the video of him trolling Florida brought me some smiles. Also, did anyone see that Kentucky finished in the top 25 of the class?

Any time you can troll the stupid gators I am all for it.....:thumb_yello: