SavageOrangeJug

Joe Brady to leave LSU for the NFL

So much for the 'dynasty'. Burrow is gone, and Brady has cut a trail.

Joe Brady, the mastermind behind LSU’s national championship offense, will become the Carolina Panthers’ offensive coordinator, according to ESPN.

The 30-year-old Brady is considered one of the most highly touted up-and-coming offensive coaches in football, thanks to his spread offense that revolutionized LSU, and as passing game coordinator was integral in the development of Heisman Trophy-quarterback Joe Burrow.

LSU offensive genius Joe Brady lands with Carolina Panthers

I'm surprised Kirby Smart didn't try to hire him. Maybe he did, but he had already lunged for Matt Luke. 

They are sweating bullets over Odell Beckham Jr. passing out money after the game. They were claiming it was fake, but Joe Burrow said it was real. Rumors are flying the NCAA will come sniffing around.

Too much talent to lose 4 games. But there is no way they will repeat. The passing out money cracks me up. all that got this money are going pro and already declared and the only one that isn't leaving for the NFL will be addressed. I think they are making this bigger than is should be

Nah...they rode Burrow and Brady the way Auburn rode Cam and Gus. Same thing will happen with them gone.

I'm calling it right here. Ogre will be fired in 3 years or less.

I'd put money on that. LSU talent with the Jimmy and the Joes is enough even with asinine coaching to still equal 9 wins.  Hell Miles was able to do it.