RobVOL

Pick Em Final results

Congrats to our Pick finalists. Great job this season. Here are our winners:

Rank Member Entry Time Correct Picks Points Options
1 08/29/2019 02:51 AM 242 correct of 329 total picks 242 View picks
2 08/27/2019 05:50 AM 235 correct of 329 total picks 235 View picks
3 08/28/2019 03:04 PM 232 correct of 329 total picks 232 View picks

Great job guys! Also big credit to my Mrs who kicked ass in the bowl season picks.

For you guys PM me your address, I will set you up for your prizes.

@XLVol I need Jersey size and name to make out to the Vol fund you want me to use. Your member name here or your real name

@GiveHim6 I need Jersey size. If you want something different I can work with that. Shirt and a hat or whatever. Your call

@steeler I need to know for the 25.00 gift do you want merchandise or shirts or whatever. Just let me know

Everyone just ping me private message the details. Again it was fun and great job, Hope everyone enjoyed the pick em application this year. :thumb_yello:

I did enjoy the pick'ems, even though early on I knew I wouldn't finish well. Then, on the verge of managing my stunning come-back I missed a week...

Me---> :nutkick[1]:<--- Me too

It was a funny year though. It got to  where everybody seemed to be making the same picks. A couple times there was like a 10-12 way tie for first or second place in the weekly standing. Maybe it just happens, but I think I noticed because of playing catch-up the whole time.

Yeah I tried to add as many games that were even close to competitive and hoping that would help even it out. A bunch of the weeks there would be like 4 people in third place. Eventually over the weeks it evened out but I hear ya

Rob I appreciate the work you do. I don't think it was board related, just a season full of predictable games.

This was the best Pick Em season ever.  Flawless operation and design.. I am sorry I had to miss weeks in a row (2 funerals out of town during the season)

Thanks for all you do for us Rob.  This season was a sweet ride

On 1/14/2020 at 1:06 PM, TecVol said:

This was the best Pick Em season ever.  Flawless operation and design.. I am sorry I had to miss weeks in a row (2 funerals out of town during the season)

Thanks for all you do for us Rob.  This season was a sweet ride

Thanks TEC. Yeah we worked hard on this pick em application. Hoping to add an NCAA tournament bracket pick em for next update.