SavageOrangeJug

It's official: LSU fans have replaced Bammers as...

The most insufferable fan base on Earth. The SEC boards are ridiculous.  :shakehead:

Thankfully, they are the next Auburn. Like when Can Newton left Auburn. LSU will collapse without Burrow.

Chizik is one of the best analyst out there. Ed O will be selling used cars 4 years from now.

I have always liked LSU fans. Me an Atomic partied down with a bunch of them after the 2007 SEC Title game. They were cool. The one thing I can say is LSU fans can drink:bar_smiley:

I cannot put any fanbase over Bama or Florida fans as the worst :4_13_13[1]:

Pay no mind to LSU fans. :nonono:Most of'em can't even tell you who they play next. 

4 minutes ago, grevehallvol said:

Georgia Bulldogs are the worse that i have experienced by far.................  

Here lately yeah. I had the pleasure of working in Agusta for a couple years. They act like Georgia hasn't ever lost a ball game. They really liked me when I told them that even during UT's worst ten year stretch I could remember, we could still look foreward to kicking Georgia's ass. Twice in Athens, and twice in a row.

I guess it depends on where you live because I think UF fans are even worse than bammers, but just a little.

They are all laughing at Clemson.

Clemson has been in what, 3 national championship games in the past 5 years? They have won 2 of those games.

LSU acting like they are the first to ever win a NC.

9 minutes ago, VolNick said:

I guess it depends on where you live because I think UF fans are even worse than bammers, but just a little.

Nope! I have a standard question I ask Bammers. Shuts down 99% of them.

Did you graduate, do you go to games, or did you buy a hat and t-shirt at Walmart?

This is a thread title.

You have all been witness to the greatest season in college football history.

RIGHT! No one has ever went undefeated or won a national championship before. :blahblah1:

A full off season of this crap. I better make a new name on the SEC board. I sense an upcoming ban .

1 hour ago, VolNick said:

I agree with Nick on this one. Living down here near the turd infested swamp will make you hate Florida like non other. I do believe it is geographical. Like I said before down here Bama and Tennessee fans get along. We actually respect each other and when one is playing Florida we cheer for the other. Bama hates Florida down here as well.

When I lived in Charlotte all they wanted to talk about was basketball.  

3 hours ago, RobVOL said:

I agree with Nick on this one. Living down here near the turd infested swamp will make you hate Florida like non other. I do believe it is geographical. Like I said before down here Bama and Tennessee fans get along. We actually respect each other and when one is playing Florida we cheer for the other. Bama hates Florida down here as well.

NEVER! :nonono:

The ONLY time I will pull for Florida is if they are playing Bammer.

I never pull for Bammer under any circumstances. If Bammer is playing the Taliban. I'll be wearing a turban.

LSU is about to go into the Bammer and Florida box. It's a shame. I always liked LSU.

That's why I said the fan base is somewhat changed by the geographical location. 

My cousin was an all-SEC receiver at Georgia, coached there and recently retired as assistant AD. I always pulled for them when they weren't playing UT. 

Then I moved to Atlanta. :dawgs:

My observation of LSU fans is that Baton Rouge/New Orleans is heavily Catholic and have zero issues with alcohol use. They tend to start tailgating early on game day. If they have an 8:00 game time, they are beyond hammered by kickoff.:smiley-drinking:

I always thought they smelt like Whiskey and Cigars

What's the difference between a cajun wedding and a cajun funeral?

One less drunk at the funeral.

• Haha 1