I don't want to hear any of that, "I'm for LSU. They're in the SEC....duh huh."

Satan is in the Bible, but I don't cheer for him.

Ed O. That is reason enough to hope LSU gets beat by 100 points. Remember those calls to our recruits when he left with Kiffin? "Don't enroll at Tennessee." It wouldn't bother me if Mike the Tiger got loose and bit off the Ogre's head.

2005. Remember that? LSU fans threw beer bottles at the UT team bus and then rocked the buses...with our players inside. LSU's chancellor had to issue a public apology..

GO CLEMSON!!!!

I have no dog in the hunt. I could care less if it isn't Tennessee. I do remember when Ed O did that and tried pulling players from Tennessee when he left with Kiffin. Really crappy stuff there. I have read where he has had like changing events happened in his life and he has changed a lot since those days. Obviously this could be BS but who knows. I just hope for an interesting game. 

I don't care who wins either but I'm picking LSU for one reason: Lawrence is a fine QB but he still makes bad decisions occasionally. Burrow looks NFL ready.

I think Clemson has the better defense, but if Burrow is on, and he's rarely off, I think LSU will score enough to stay ahead. I do expect a close game. 

I'm pulling for LSU because I'm tired of Clemson and I like LSU. Orgeron did a shitty thing when he left UT, but I think he's a different guy now, as some people think Kiffin is. I still think Kiffin is an asshat, and I'll be pulling for them to lose to everyone except bammer. 

2 hours ago, XLVol said:

I'm pulling for LSU because I'm tired of Clemson and I like LSU. Orgeron did a shitty thing when he left UT, but I think he's a different guy now,

This topic was discussed in Jacksonville. In the words of Mrs. RobVol, "Once a snake. Always a snake."

I think LSU will win, but I honestly hope they get embarrassed.

Actually, I'm suprised coach O never beat the hell out of Kiffin.

After they left the Vols like he and Shady Lane done I was pissed too. Since then I've so gotten over it, I'm kind of glad to see coach O doing well for himself at LSU.

Then there's my wife, Thibodeaux born and raised. She pulls for the Vols sure enough, but don't be fooled,  down deep she's all about them Bayou Bengals. I've lived with a pissed-off coonass before, so for the sake of my vested intrest in a happy home it wouldn't do for me to side with Clemson.

All I have to say now is,

"RawlRawlRawlRawlRawl, GO TIGERS..!"

2 hours ago, okfloray said:

Actually, I'm suprised coach O never beat the hell out of Kiffin.

After they left the Vols like he and Shady Lane done I was pissed too. Since then I've so gotten over it, I'm kind of glad to see coach O doing well for himself at LSU.

Then there's my wife, Thibodeaux born and raised. She pulls for the Vols sure enough, but don't be fooled,  down deep she's all about them Bayou Bengals. I've lived with a pissed-off coonass before, so for the sake of my vested intrest in a happy home it wouldn't do for me to side with Clemson. 

All I have to say now is,

"RawlRawlRawlRawlRawl, GO TIGERS..!"

okfloray, I'm here to solve your problem.

You simply need to enroll in the Mike Leach School of Marital Bliss.

No need to thank me. I'm always here to help.

:smily961:

I can vouch for every bit of that. 

"So you need to work late, go into the back room and read a lot of books." 

Got it...

"wish you had eloped".  Did that, worked for me for 28 years so far. By the way, I learned coonass was another word for Cajun way back in the early 70s when a bunch of them moved upon the hill we lived on.  We all got along but they tended to not like that name.  

On 1/10/2020 at 9:48 AM, SavageOrangeJug said:

This topic was discussed in Jacksonville. In the words of Mrs. RobVol, "Once a snake. Always a snake."

I think LSU will win, but I honestly hope they get embarrassed.

Yes she did say that :laughing1:

19 hours ago, VolNick said:

"wish you had eloped".  Did that, worked for me for 28 years so far. By the way, I learned coonass was another word for Cajun way back in the early 70s when a bunch of them moved upon the hill we lived on.  We all got along but they tended to not like that name.  

Lots of Cajuns down in Louisiana, but Coonass is a further refinement. In order for someone to have RCA (registered coon-ass) as ethnicity on their birth certificate they have to be born south of the Intercoastal Waterway. :ohyeah:

Not sure where they were from.  They had a bunch of relatives up on the hill so they moved up.  The hill we lived on was so steep they had to get a bulldozer to pull their double wide up to the plot.  Twice, one for each side.  I was up there a few years back and helped the dad chop some wood as he was getting kind of old and it was getting cold up there.

1 minute ago, SavageOrangeJug said:

You should listen to her more often. She is a wise woman.  :bow:

totally agree :cool: