RobVOL

Merry Christmas

I know many of us are out shopping and been waiting until the bowl game so it's been slow. Still, I want to take the time to wish all of our voltalk members a Merry Christmas. We're always here and supporting all of our members and I want to thank all of you for being here. We've been around since 2002 and we're not fancy or tracking you like most sites. We've never been here to make money or sell you crap. We're here to offer a safe place for vol fans to hang out without social media garbage. I truly hope all our members have a terrific Christmas. Remember, Christ is the reason for the season. Keep safe and hope you and your families have a terrific holiday. So from me to you, I wish you the best for Christmas and a happy new year. 

Go big orange and Vols Rule!

Thanks, 

Rob

Merry Christmas to all of you, even the non-Vols. As an original member and returned prodigal son, I've always loved this site and the amazing Owner we have. I'm looking forward to a great holiday with family, an exciting bowl game and a prosperous and successful 2020. I wish the same for all of you. 

And thank you Rob, for all you've done for nearly 2 decades.

:animblackutflag:

Glad to have you back xl. This was a nice addition getting you back in the fold. Hope you and your family has a terrific holiday. 

Rob, this is a thing that make your site one of a kind. 

My wish for all Voltalkers is that we can join the millions of happy people all over the world on Christmas day. There's not a lot of things that can make that happen. 

Feliz Navidad... :67867:

photo-1561506694-f97e677ff3d3?ixlib=rb-1

Merry Christmas sir. Glad we still have you around

Thanks Rob for all the work you do to make Voltalk such a great place. 

:67867:MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY FELLOW VOLTALKERS!:67867:

Capp X-mas.jpg

Merry Christmas to all you Voltalkers out there and even the occasional fan of opposing teams that drop by.  By the way, you are getting coal in your stocking for not supporting the Vols!  Thanks Rob for keeping this site going through the good years and the bad and all the rest of you for keeping things interesting. 

Merry Christmas and Happy Chanukah to one and all.  Rob, Thank you for providing us shelter from the storm when we need it, and seas to race in on our way to Vol Victory and celebration...

Merry Christmas everyone. Big Shout out to Rob for not closing the doors to this place and thanks to everyone that posts and helps out. Glad your back to XL 

Rob. You ARE the man and always will be. Thanks for your dedication to the site and for giving us Vol fans a different kind of “family”. Merry Christmas to you and yours and to all the other family members on this site.