RobVOL

Pick ems for the Bowls is now open

I just marked the Army - Navy game and now the entire bowl week is open for picks. Good luck to everyone. Remember, we still have a National Title game to decide this is it gets too close

So if I only picked the 2 games on 12-20, I can still go back and pick later games after these Friday games have been played, right?  I mean, as long as each game I am picking has not started yet?

Correct up until the kickoff time and you can make changes to anything you already picked up until the kickoff time.

Reckon the boys from Buffalo enjoyed beating up on Charlotte in the Bahamas? They may have to be forced to go back to upstate New York and 20 degree temps.

P.S. Wow, I just noticed this is my 1,000th post. And my wife says I'm the quiet type. :4_6_2v[1]:

My picks suck today. Only sure thing was that Jim McElwain and Quintin Dormady combined will lead to certain failure. Central Michigan was a dumpster fire.

I watched. Dormady looked lost, had 3 picks in the first half alone. Also noticed assistant coach Brady Hoke on the SD State sideline. I guess mid-majors is where former big time coaches go to rehabilitate.

Well bowls updated. Xl watch out gh6 is nipping at your heels. Still lots of games left

I have added the Clemson - LSU game to the final pick em list. Make sure you make that pick

Western Kentucky wins on a 52 yard FG as time expires to win 23-10 after WMU was penalized 5 yards for 12 men on the field on an incomplete pass with 3 seconds left. :HappyDance2:

We have 15 games left. I'm ahead by 9. Anybody want to know who I picked in case you want to try to catch up? :nana:

I'm 16-9 so far which is about par for me. I doubt I'll catch up anyway but changing picks after I've made them has seldom worked out & then I'm mad at myself for doing it. Looks like you get the no expenses paid trip to Cambodia, XL.

P.S. I'm going with LSU in the title game. And the Vols over Indiana. 

In Cambodia, I'm a giant. :smileys-basketball-358582:

Same 2 picks here. I also have Auburn, Bammer, Georgia & Wisconsin. Not sure about that last one. 

I'm also not sure Georgia is motivated after that last whipping, and with so many guys out. Their depth should make up the difference if they give a crap. 

The rest of us are all shooting for 2nd place.  I stunk it up the last couple of days and dropped to 4th but still only 2 behind GH6.

On 12/31/2019 at 12:23 AM, XLVol said:

Kentucky math :4_6_2v[1]:

I had to take off my shoes to count that high. 

Kentucky Math huh? Here's some Kentucky Math:

Western Kentucky-23

Western Michigan-20

Louisville-38

Miss State-28

Kentucky-37

Va Tech-30 

All 3 Kentucky Kentucky teams won their bowl games.  I can,t believe it

3 hours ago, TecVol said:

Kentucky Math huh? Here's some Kentucky Math:

Western Kentucky-23

Western Michigan-20

Louisville-38

Miss State-28

Kentucky-37

Va Tech-30 

All 3 Kentucky Kentucky teams won their bowl games.  I can,t believe it

I can't believe there are 3 Kentucky teams in bowls. But look at their competition. 

49 minutes ago, XLVol said:

I can't believe there are 3 Kentucky teams in bowls. But look at their competition. 

WKU's HC is Tyson Helton.  They love him here in Bowling Green

1 hour ago, TecVol said:

WKU's HC is Tyson Helton.  They love him here in Bowling Green

I knew that. He coached a good game too. I watched most of it.

• Like 1