Countdown To Christmas!

RobVOL

Bama hate

Look, I'm a Bama hater. Cannot stand them winning all the time. Hate it but respect it. I actually went back into social media and was reading posts today. I saw over 100 posts from Tennessee fans making fun of Alabama only going 10-2. So let me get this straight. Tennessee fans are making fun of team that beat us 35-13 and owned the vols for years. This mentality is what drives me crazy. Vol fans shut up with stupid posts when you ain't beat the team. Seems childish. Thoughts?

I don't make fun of their record. I make fun of the fact that their record is why they're miserable. And I make fun of that little asshole coach who acts like a 4 year old when he doesn't like something. 

If assholes could fly, Bryant Denny stadium would be an airport.

Bama fans say dumb 'chit all the time. If one of their players get hurt or taken out of the game, it's a good thing because they always have a second string guy who's better anyway. Since I've heard that so many times, now I know how Saban gets so many top ranked recruits. He tells them 'Come to Alabama and sit on the bench'.

But the best thing Bammers say is, 'If Alabama loses one game, I'm not watching them anymore'. Which is really sad because they mean it. Then when Bama looses one game, those crimson tide teeshirts hit the bonfires all the way from Mobile to Mussel Shoals. Russel Athletic must make a fortune off of Alabama teeshirts though. Because by next Saturday those knuckleheads have bought themselves a new shirt, and their bunched up around the TV watching Bama play again. So they say it, and they mean it, but they get over it real quick. Somehow, in an Alabama centric world that makes sense. 

A good friend of mine, UT grad, booster, had his motorhome parked at the coloseum a few years ago for the UT/Cincinati game. His home is in Decatur Alabama, his wife's home town. Lovely woman, great family, Bama fans. 

So we're tailgating having a good time, the Alabama/LSU game is on the TV outside. Well, Alabama got beat, and when they did all hell broke loose. All those Bammers turned, and cussed that sorry-ass football team, and cussed Nick Saban that low down sumbitch. Changed out of their Bama clothes, and ranted for the rest of the day.

Until then I didn't have my tickets for the game. But one of his daughters and her husband were so upset they decided to just give me their tickets for free. Then the wife and I skipped down the hill to the stadium, and spent the rest of the day with a couple free first balcony sideline seats. Booster seats, with chairbacks. Then the Vols won, Yay..! Bammers are so cool.

Point is, Alabama fans reliably make it so easy to make fun of them. It's hard to take them seriously.

Fans yes. Team? no

which was my point. Making light of a team for going 10-2 that kicked your teeth in looks stupid to me. 

1 hour ago, okfloray said:

Well, Alabama got beat, and when they did all hell broke loose. All those Bammers turned, and cussed that sorry-ass football team, and cussed Nick Saban that low down sumbitch. Changed out of their Bama clothes, and ranted for the rest of the day.

'Course there were plenty of Vol fans who were saying & doing pretty much the same thing after the Ga. St. game. :lol:

Yeah I see it. I mean really I get the giggles when Bama loses :bamasucks3: but it isn't like the Vols did anything so why all the enjoyment? When the Vols do it I will be talking serious trash. Getting over excited when they lose is like some little punk kid who was getting picked on saw a bigger bully beat the bully that was picking on them because they couldn't stand up to them themselves. Kind of silly really. So I get it.